Week 13 GDT - Baltimore Ravens vs San Francisco 49ers

J-ALL-DAY

Jackson is still a young guy. Disguise the rush and disguise the coverage as much as possible, and pray he doesn't find a way. We need a couple of turnovers to give us a chance... then we can't waste opportunities on offense, because the ravens will score. Then again, QBs tend to have their worst game against us. It's a matter of whether Jackson's worst game is bad enough.

Imagine if we have a great start to the game, like we had against the Packers. A quick score (if we get the kickoff). Then a quick turnover. Then we methodically move the ball on them, frustrating them every time they try to stop our third conversions.

That's the scariest game we have ahead of us. Until next week. Then we'll still have a few scary games.

2 hours ago, NcFinest9erFan said:

Yeah everyone seems to think we will only have our defense on the field vs their offense for 4 qtrs. They have to stop our offense also. I expect us to put up pts vs their defense. This team will be ready for the challenge on Sunday. It's gonna be fun.

• Like 1

Im gonna go on a limb and say this team is going to beat up Jackson. I have a feeling our speed will cause a problem along with a chip on their shoulders is gonna have these guys playing hungry. I believe our CBs are not going to make any passes easy on jackson and that will frustrate them. Im going all in on this idea lol. If im wrong 🤷‍♂️

• Like 1

3 hours ago, rudyZ said:

Jackson is still a young guy. Disguise the rush and disguise the coverage as much as possible, and pray he doesn't find a way. We need a couple of turnovers to give us a chance... then we can't waste opportunities on offense, because the ravens will score. Then again, QBs tend to have their worst game against us. It's a matter of whether Jackson's worst game is bad enough.

Imagine if we have a great start to the game, like we had against the Packers. A quick score (if we get the kickoff). Then a quick turnover. Then we methodically move the ball on them, frustrating them every time they try to stop our third conversions.

That's the scariest game we have ahead of us. Until next week. Then we'll still have a few scary games.

One good hit on that **** and I think he folds.