Week 13 GDT - Baltimore Ravens vs San Francisco 49ers

J-ALL-DAY

I'm still a little salty that the Ravens had TWO delay of games that weren't called.  It might not irk me as much if the refs didn't call it on either team, but they got us for one.  

Oh well, on to the Saints!  I feel better about facing a more traditional pocket passer.  Even if he is one of the great ones.  I think our defense feasts. 

• Like 2

40 minutes ago, Ataal said:

I'm still a little salty that the Ravens had TWO delay of games that weren't called.  It might not irk me as much if the refs didn't call it on either team, but they got us for one.  

Oh well, on to the Saints!  I feel better about facing a more traditional pocket passer.  Even if he is one of the great ones.  I think our defense feasts. 

And one of the delays ending up being that very questionable roughing the passer call.

• Like 1

Starting to become a fan of this big fan of this show/podcast. Don't know if it's been brought up here before but I found it after the GB game. They don't try to be soundbitey and there is some very mild cussing but mostly just fantastic analysis and talk.

I listen to all of Simms breakdowns for the 49ers. I appreciate that this man actually watches and studies every single game. Of course he is a tad bit biased towards Shanny as that is one of his best friends, but he's legit. A lot of good stuff in his podcasts! 

18 minutes ago, Ftn49 said:

Starting to become a fan of this big fan of this show/podcast. Don't know if it's been brought up here before but I found it after the GB game. They don't try to be soundbitey and there is some very mild cussing but mostly just fantastic analysis and talk.

Simms pretty much sums up what I've been saying. Ravens were less affected by the elements than we were. A predominantly running team has the advantage over a more balanced offense in adverse conditions. The rain definitely affected our passing attack.

Edited by 757-NINER
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, 757-NINER said:

Simms pretty much sums up what I've been saying. Ravens were less affected by the elements than we were. A predominantly running team has the advantage over a more balanced offense in adverse conditions. The rain definitely affected our passing attack.

Including Jimmy's accuracy...there were some really off throws. :(

If any of you guys have twitter follow Oscar Aparico he breaksdown the Niners gameplan against the Ravens. Niners ran an exchange scrape to force Lamar Jackson to keep the ball, in the first have the team kept biting on the fake and leaving their assignements in 2nd half everyone played disciplined and they basically shut him down. Just a cool read if you guys want to take a look at it. I think the Niners blueprint might work for other teams. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Dub_City30 said:

If any of you guys have twitter follow Oscar Aparico he breaksdown the Niners gameplan against the Ravens. Niners ran an exchange scrape to force Lamar Jackson to keep the ball, in the first have the team kept biting on the fake and leaving their assignements in 2nd half everyone played disciplined and they basically shut him down. Just a cool read if you guys want to take a look at it. I think the Niners blueprint might work for other teams. 

Fantastic breakdown