Week 13 GDT - Baltimore Ravens vs San Francisco 49ers

J-ALL-DAY

Just now, Ataal said:

I now see why the Raven's rushing game is so good.  So much deception.  I've been fooled multiple times in one play.  Can't imagine what it's like for defenders. 

Roman was always phenomenal in the run game. Couldn't coordinate a passing attack to save his life with us, but his running schemes were always top notch for us. That was never an issue (well, outside of the jumbo runs) . 

• Like 1

Just now, 49ersfan said:

Our tackling is very good today. As soon as the receiver gets a completion, they're usually stopped right away. 

Our tackling has been great all season, to be honest. Top notch. We don't miss. But giving up constant 7-9 yard plays is a problem if you don't get incompletions or stop the running game. 

Just now, Ataal said:

I now see why the Raven's rushing game is so good.  So much deception.  I've been fooled multiple times in one play.  Can't imagine what it's like for defenders. 

I know it's fine, but it just feels so cheesy. I hate this new era of athletes for QBs. 

CHEESE

Just now, Forge said:

Roman was always phenomenal in the run game. Couldn't coordinate a passing attack to save his life with us, but his running schemes were always top notch for us. That was never an issue (well, outside of the jumbo runs) . 

I'm starting to think he wasn't even allowed to design/call passing plays 

Harbaugh had like 4 people calling plays 

1 minute ago, Forge said:

We can't stop anything right now. They are moving the ball relatively easy with the pass as well. 

That's tied to the run game. DL can't really pressure as they usually do since they are worried about the run. It's okay though, keep everything in front of us and bend but don't break. Can't allow any big play through the air or through the ground.