Steelers to start QB Devlin Hodges vs. Cleveland

RaidersAreOne

Good. Glad they benched that prick. Was never a fan of his in the draft. Couldn’t believe some people thought he was a better QB/passer than Lamar coming out of college. Was an absurd take then and now he’s proven just how pathetic he was at the position. He got bailed out by some decently talented receivers in college.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, berlin calling said:

quintessence... PIT is in QB purgatory if Ben doesn't make a full recovery which at age 38(?) is not a given i'd suppose.

parts of me wants ben to retire now

I think I rather roll with Andy dalton(I think we could win with him and our defense) at a cheaper price for 3 years than Ben at 38 coming off elbow injury with 30+ mil a year price tag

• Like 1

On 2019-11-27 at 9:28 AM, August4th said:

parts of me wants ben to retire now

I think I rather roll with Andy dalton(I think we could win with him and our defense) at a cheaper price for 3 years than Ben at 38 coming off elbow injury with 30+ mil a year price tag

no Dalton. The QB here is Duck, and take the cap savings and  get AJ green. 

Ben retiring now doesn't matter, but next year he will be back taking up his cap space but will he also take a month to get serious and as a result cost the team a few games in september? 

Duck is undefeated as a starter, lets see if he keeps this going for a few monthsxD