Week 13 GDT: Browns-Steelers II. and the Depodesta Code

Mind Character

40 minutes ago, bruceb said:

Playing coy with Njoku, too.

Guess is that Randall said/did something in the off-week that put him in the doghouse or that they unfathomably are keeping him out because of his hit on JuJu (what a silly, stupid f'in name).

Why no Njoku is beyond me.

He would be valuable as a decoy if nothing else.

One more thing for the PIT D to have to think about.

Agree njoku, he can get up the seams and be threat better than anyone on the team 

Damnit Ohio is 1-0 so far this weekend, let’s make it 2-0. Let them yinzers eat the “if it’s brown flush it down” they’ve been giving us for decades. I’m nervous about what’ll happen in the stands over there in yinzerville, evidently there are bus loads of Browns fans headed over there. Hopefully they won’t go all Rudolph on our people. And if so we refrain and don’t go all Garret on them. 

Just kick they’re *** on the field. Don’t drink that yinzer beer, we don’t need to add to their economy. Just go out with a W and come back to clean air and decent people. 

Inspired by @LETSGOBROWNIES drunken post. Oh and:

#EmbraceTheHeel

• Like 4

7 minutes ago, Bonanza23 said:

Hopefully they won’t go all Rudolph on our people. And if so we refrain and don’t go all Garret on them.

They had become more mellow there until all of this but they still are inbred, mostly toothless hillbillies with little self-restraint.

I expect unfortunate carnage among the fans.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Bonanza23 said:

Damnit Ohio is 1-0 so far this weekend, let’s make it 2-0. Let them yinzers eat the “if it’s brown flush it down” they’ve been giving us for decades. I’m nervous about what’ll happen in the stands over there in yinzerville, evidently there are bus loads of Browns fans headed over there. Hopefully they won’t go all Rudolph on our people. And if so we refrain and don’t go all Garret on them. 

Just kick they’re *** on the field. Don’t drink that yinzer beer, we don’t need to add to their economy. Just go out with a W and come back to clean air and decent people. 

Inspired by @LETSGOBROWNIES drunken post. Oh and:

#EmbraceTheHeel

Yeah buddy, no apologies this weekend.

Kick some arse and move on.  If folk have some sort of butt frustrations after the fact, so be it.

• Like 1

Olivier Vernon is expected to be active

@JosinaAnderson

I'm told #Browns DE Olivier Vernon (knee) listed as questionable is expected to be active Sunday--barring something unexpected occurring before game time, per source.

Njoku is still out for whatever reason.

Edited by candyman93