Lamar Jackson

Slingin' Sammy

Congrats to Lamar Jackson as the first player to earn a Daniel Jones Hat Trick in the playoffs since I started keeping track of them.

A Daniel Jones Hat Trick requires:

• At least 1 interception (2 tonight)
  • At least 1 fumble lost (1 tonight)
  • At least 1 failed 4th down conversion (4 tonight)

When you give the ball to the other team 7 times, 500+ yards does not mean much.

Note : Jones did this twice in 12 starts in 2019 but overall he lost 11 fumbles, threw 12 picks, and failed on 14 of 26 4th down attempts.

Its symbolic of a complete disregard for possession of the football.

Edited by SkippyX
  • Like 3

League MVP's rarely win the SB in the same season. Odds were stacked against him and the Ravens that this was going to happen at some point regardless. Everyone just thought it would be much much later in January!!

Phenomenal Season 

Edited by Nabbs4u
  • Like 2

8 minutes ago, Thelonebillsfan said:
29 minutes ago, tyler735 said:

Lol in typical nfl gen fashion the forum completely overreacts to a single game performance

This place is worse every year honestly.

Only here can a player go from being a top-10 at his position down to one of the worst in a matter of 1 week.

Some people's memory on this site lasts about 24 hours in seems. 

24 minutes ago, JustAnotherFan said:

Only here can a player go from being a top-10 at his position down to one of the worst in a matter of 1 week.

Some people's memory on this site lasts about 24 hours in seems. 

All we’re saying is he can’t win from the pocket....right now

Hes 22, many anointed him far too early.

• Like 1

Lamar strikes me as a guy that has to get on a roll to gain confidence and perform well. Once he started turning the ball over and receivers dropped a few passes, you could tell he was freaking out about it on the sideline. The “cool, calm, and collected” part is missing from his game. 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, KingOfTheDot said:

All we’re saying is he can’t win from the pocket....right now

Hes 22, many anointed him far too early.

That may be what your opinion of him is but for others, they're gonna use this one game to make a point. (regardless of how premature it may be). It happens too often on this site.

Edited by JustAnotherFan

44 minutes ago, SkippyX said:

Congrats to Lamar Jackson as the first player to earn a Daniel Jones Hat Trick in the playoffs since I started keeping track of them.

A Daniel Jones Hat Trick requires:

• At least 1 interception (2 tonight)
  • At least 1 fumble lost (1 tonight)
  • At least 1 failed 4th down conversion (4 tonight)

When you give the ball to the other team 7 times, 500+ yards does not mean much.

Note : Jones did this twice in 12 starts in 2019 but overall he lost 11 fumbles, threw 12 picks, and failed on 14 of 26 4th down attempts.

Its symbolic of a complete disregard for possession of the football.

What's your hat trick for Nick Foles?

47 minutes ago, JustAnotherFan said:

That may be what your opinion of him is but for others, they're gonna use this one game to make a point. (regardless of how premature it may be). It happens too often on this site.

What have you done for me lately, that’s with everyone mostly. For me I just saw the potential of what could give him problems and how I thought Tennessee was the team to do it. I will in no way write him off, Harbaugh is too good of a coach to not seek the proper adjustments to help him. 

• Like 1