49ers V Ravens! Who ya got?

mdonnelly21

Who ya got?   

88 members have voted

1. 1. Who's going to win this weekend?

• Ravens
    • 49ers

I’m dead split on this game. I’m leaning Ravens being the home team but that Niner defense is super legit. 

One thing to consider is Kyler Murray is the only QB that has looked pretty good against the Niners this year and they are about to face Lamar Jackson. 

Ravens in a close game but I may or may not change this before kickoff. 

• Like 1

Just now, BayRaider said:

I’m dead split on this game. I’m leaning Ravens being the home team but that Niner defense is super legit. 

One thing to consider is Kyler Murray is the only QB that has looked pretty good against the Niners this year and they are about to face Lamar Jackson. 

Ravens in a close game but I may or may not change this before kickoff. 

There are definitely a couple of things to consider - 

West coast team getting an early start is usually no good. Flip side, Ravens are on a slightly shorter week. 

Ravens are at home, where HFA is actually a thing I'm pretty sure. 

The quarterbacks to have the best games against the 49ers are mobile quarterbacks (wilson too was just fine...not great, but compared to other quarterbacks, was a stud against the 49ers). Lamar Jackson I heard is pretty shifty and quick. Flip side, the Ravens just lost its starting center for the year and if there is one defensive line you probably don't want that to happen against, it's likely the 49ers. 

Weather. Right now, 80% chance of rain I think I heard. Could play a huge role if it gets super bad. 

49ers defense is not good at stopping the run. The Ravens are the best running team in the NFL. The ravens are very good against the pass defensively, not so much against the run, but the 49ers haven't really run the ball effectively outside of the Carolina game since the Cleveland game. It's been ugly. 

i've seen a ton of people reference the weather... it's way too early for the forecast to have any weight imo. the forecast on saturday will give us a better idea and even then it could still be off a bit.

i think the ravens are a better team on a neutral field, and at home i like them even more. 

2 hours ago, Forge said:

There are definitely a couple of things to consider - 

West coast team getting an early start is usually no good. Flip side, Ravens are on a slightly shorter week. 

Ravens are at home, where HFA is actually a thing I'm pretty sure. 

The quarterbacks to have the best games against the 49ers are mobile quarterbacks (wilson too was just fine...not great, but compared to other quarterbacks, was a stud against the 49ers). Lamar Jackson I heard is pretty shifty and quick. Flip side, the Ravens just lost its starting center for the year and if there is one defensive line you probably don't want that to happen against, it's likely the 49ers. 

Weather. Right now, 80% chance of rain I think I heard. Could play a huge role if it gets super bad. 

49ers defense is not good at stopping the run. The Ravens are the best running team in the NFL. The ravens are very good against the pass defensively, not so much against the run, but the 49ers haven't really run the ball effectively outside of the Carolina game since the Cleveland game. It's been ugly. 

Didn't they just hold the Rams to like 20 yards rushing?