49ers V Ravens! Who ya got?

mdonnelly21

Who ya got?   

88 members have voted

1. 1. Who's going to win this weekend?

• Ravens
    • 49ers

8 minutes ago, Slingin' Sammy said:

Didn't they just hold the Rams to like 20 yards rushing?

Context is important there. The game was out of hand quickly. In terms of bulk yards, they are among the best in the NFL, but that happens when you are a good team. They are middle of the pack with regards to yards per carry, bottom third in terms of rushing defense dvoa, etc. They are not necessarily a bad run defense, but they aren't special in that regard. More susceptible there than they are through the air thus far. 

3 minutes ago, Slingin' Sammy said:

Didn't they just hold the Rams to like 20 yards rushing?

Have you seen the Rams O-line lately.... 

Have you seen the Rams run game lately....

Screw it, have you seen the Rams lately? lol

Jokes aside, the Ravens D has been solid enough to stop anyone at any time. I was tempted to go with the Ravens considering its a home game and, as mentioned above, might be a rain game.

I went with the 9ers for now, albeit somewhat skeptically. Either Lamar Jackson is turning into a super nova at QB (possible) or he's due for a dud, comparatively speaking. With injuries on the O-line and the 9ers' D, I'm erring on the side of Jackson not being as stellar as he's been (happens to everyone eventually, so no huge sleight on him). 

1 minute ago, ronjon1990 said:

I went with the 9ers for now, albeit somewhat skeptically. Either Lamar Jackson is turning into a super nova at QB (possible) or he's due for a dud, comparatively speaking. With injuries on the O-line and the 9ers' D, I'm erring on the side of Jackson not being as stellar as he's been (happens to everyone eventually, so no huge sleight on him). 

The only problem is that the quarterbacks who have given the 49ers fits are the mobile ones. I feel more comfortable that Jackson has a monster game against than I do Brees, tbh. 

2 minutes ago, Forge said:

The only problem is that the quarterbacks who have given the 49ers fits are the mobile ones. I feel more comfortable that Jackson has a monster game against than I do Brees, tbh. 

You should feel very comfortable against Brees.  The whole left side of the line is down, and we don't even know who's gonna play LT.

34 minutes ago, Forge said:

Wilson most definitely didn't give the defense fits, relatively speaking. I think that is getting overplayed due to his long run late in the game.

Cards in spurts have given this defense fits and I think their game plan was great. A bunch of quick hitters and screens. Then obviously Murray did some damage with his legs, especially when they went up tempo. 

Drake/Henderson/CMC/AP did damage through, no doubt. 

1 minute ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

Wilson most definitely didn't give the defense fits, relatively speaking. I think that is getting overplayed due to his long run late in the game.

But comparatively speaking, he was a bigger problem than the non mobile quarterbacks, which is what I was referring to .

58 minutes ago, RavensDefense3 said:

I give the edge to ravens because its at home. Their defense is good but we’ve dropped 200 yards on better ranked run defenses, they wont be able to stop our run game and their WRs arent good enough to win vs our corners.

Deebo and Sanders are no slouches and then you gotta worry about George Kittle. Will see!