49ers V Ravens! Who ya got?

mdonnelly21

Who ya got?   

88 members have voted

1. 1. Who's going to win this weekend?

• Ravens
    • 49ers

6 hours ago, Classic said:

I've got the 49ers in this one. I think the secret to beating the Ravens is to have your very own Bosa. Last I checked 49ers have a Bosa and the last time Lamar was looking awful it was because a Bosa was in his face all day. 

I think you misspelled Watt.

This is not a lame 'exposed' hot take but Baltimore can feel good about how Arizona has moved the ball once and scored on this D twice.

Its going to be a tough game but I think the Ravens will be prepared to face that D.

I would not expect Jackson to drop back 41 times like Rodgers did last week to get eaten by that pass rush.

The 49ers are 16th in rushing yards allowed and 26th in yards per rush against.

20 minutes ago, SkippyX said:

This is not a lame 'exposed' hot take but Baltimore can feel good about how Arizona has moved the ball once and scored on this D twice.

Its going to be a tough game but I think the Ravens will be prepared to face that D.

I would not expect Jackson to drop back 41 times like Rodgers did last week to get eaten by that pass rush.

The 49ers are 16th in rushing yards allowed and 26th in yards per rush against.

If Jackson drops back 41 times, I think something went very wrong for the Ravens. That would largely be playing into the 49ers favor in my opinion, so I definitely agree. I expect the Ravens to be extremely run heavy and if it's a close game, I'd put the over / under on Jackson pass attempts at something like 24.5. Especially since I expect the 49ers offensive gameplan to be much the same - I would expect a lot of shorter passes to Kittle and Juice, heavy dose of the run game, and short slants / mesh crossing routes, etc. I think both teams will be trying to control the clock. 

The big thing for me is how well the 49er offense starts off the game. To start the season, they were very rarely 3 and out on offense. They've scuttled a bit on that in recent weeks (now number 5), and I Don't think that this Baltimore team is someone you want to go three and out against very much. That defense is going to have to have long periods of rest. 

3 hours ago, RamblinMan99 said:

Baltimore is outstanding at home this year, but really make the case on the road as well.  

Don't think San Fran stands a chance.  

We’re 10-1, allowing 14 points a game. Put the keyboard down and don’t post for the rest of the day. How don’t we have a chance?

The Ravens got this.

Who have the 49ers played? The Seahawks? (and lost).

3 hours ago, Manny/Patrick said:

We’re 10-1, allowing 14 points a game. Put the keyboard down and don’t post for the rest of the day. How don’t we have a chance?

Allowed 17 points in the first half in this one. It'll be a good game, but the 49ers are outmatched.