GDT: Turkey Day Feast! Bills @ Cowboys

Trentwannabe

This is the biggest game in this organizations history since when? The playoff game in 2017? Bills vs Steelers in week 17, 2004? 

Regardless of your answer, we can all agree this game is HUGE.

Dallas may not be world beaters this year but they are still a top of the line organization that gets all the hype, prime time games and national media attention we have starved for. If Buffalo can go into Jerry's world on Thanksgiving day and win, the entire organization becomes relevant and respected in the eyes of many. If they lose, it'll be the "same ole Bills" talk like it was after the loss to Philadelphia.

Reasons we can win:
Better coached team
No LVE on defense for Dallas
Josh Allen and Singletary running ability
Cole Beasley revenge game
Dallas hasn't beaten a team with a winning record
Our defense has 11 sacks in the last two weeks
Tre White

Reason we could lose:
Dallas offense is the best we'll have seen to date
Jason Garrett coaching for his job?
Bills have lost these types of games for two decades
Young offense falters in prime time. 
Zeke Elliot

I really don't know what to say for this game. I don't remember the last time I have been this excited for a game this late in the season. Maybe against Green Bay in 2014. I truly think the Bills can win this game and continue a strong push for the playoffs. On the other hands, getting this ampt for a game has proven to be heartbreaking in the past and I wouldn't be surprised to see the Cowboys blow us out because...well we're the Bills. 

Right now, I'll say:
Bills 24
Cowboys 20.

Edited by Trentwannabe

With LVE probably out, I expect the Cowboys DL get to play a little more aggressively and since we don't do a lot of swing passes and screens, their pressure will make things even more difficult. Truth is, we got a serious battle coming up against what is arguably a far more complete team. They get more points per offensive yard than we do and given how good their O is, that advantage in efficiency is a big problem, especially when we don't put up a large amount of points ourselves and also because we will be in their house. If there is any sort of equalizing factor in our favor, it is that we seem to be healthier than they are. We also have a slightly better turnover ratio and T.O.P.. I suspect we will have to win the T.O. battle and limit our penalties to get the W. If we do that, maybe we can overcome the 2 point advantage I have calculated for them using one formula. My other formula says a 21-21 tie! (But that formula has been less accurate this season.)

Gotta dream, right?

Bills 24

Cowboys 21

In overtime!

The Cowboys GDT is pretty funny. I feel like a lot of them want to lose to a certain point just so that Garrett will get fired and I don't blame them. I'm not a Cowboys fan but I never thought of him as a good coach and wondered how he stuck around so long. Here's to hoping for that W on national TV!

8 hours ago, DER10N92 said:

The Cowboys GDT is pretty funny. I feel like a lot of them want to lose to a certain point just so that Garrett will get fired and I don't blame them. I'm not a Cowboys fan but I never thought of him as a good coach and wondered how he stuck around so long. Here's to hoping for that W on national TV!

lol Yeah i can't help but a feel  that for some cowboys fans a win tomorrow is bittersweet.

National media is certainly playing this game us as a win or your fired for Jason Garrett.