GDT: Turkey Day Feast! Bills @ Cowboys

Trentwannabe

Good game guys,

Ya'll have a stout defense and Allen seems to be coming along nicely. You should have won by more points and embarrassed JJ so he would have fired JG. Not that it would matter much though. Doubt an interim coach would be able to do much better with only 4 games left.

Have a good one.

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, DER10N92 said:

As impressive as the victory was, all of these sports media outlets talk about is still the Cowboys trying to find an excuse for them. The disrespect on the Bills is real you guys. 

And I don't know why.

Cowboys are over rated.

Bills are for real.

11 hours ago, HDsportsfan said:

Good game guys,

Ya'll have a stout defense and Allen seems to be coming along nicely. You should have won by more points and embarrassed JJ so he would have fired JG. Not that it would matter much though. Doubt an interim coach would be able to do much better with only 4 games left.

Have a good one.

Id have to disagree with that last part. Making midseason coaching changes seem to improve quality of play... just look at the Brown last year. With Cowboys playing in a bad division you guys could be the first team to make a coaching change and use that momentum in the playoffs

21 minutes ago, Trentwannabe said:

The idea that Josh Allen is being carried by this team is hilarious. 

It’s so funny. Being carried by John Brown and Cole Beasley apparently, whom everyone thought were overpays.

Or carried by a fraudulent defense who hasn’t played anyone. It’s all good. Lamar has shaken off critics and won almost everyone over, Josh will do the same as long as he continues his trajectory.

5 hours ago, marshawn lynch said:

Id have to disagree with that last part. Making midseason coaching changes seem to improve quality of play... just look at the Brown last year. With Cowboys playing in a bad division you guys could be the first team to make a coaching change and use that momentum in the playoffs

I don't necessarily disagree with you.

1)Could be a bit late in the season for a change at this point.

2)Lots of disagreement on who the interim would be. We're not happy with Richards D. Marinelli could be choice I guess. Kellen Moore is young and not a lot of experience. But we're not sure if JG is meddling with him. Not a lot of good choices on current staff. Maybe the QB Kitna coach but he doesn't have any other NFL experience. You tell me who, LOL

Edited by HDsportsfan

3 hours ago, bigbadbuff said:

It’s so funny. Being carried by John Brown and Cole Beasley apparently, whom everyone thought were overpays.

Or carried by a fraudulent defense who hasn’t played anyone. It’s all good. Lamar has shaken off critics and won almost everyone over, Josh will do the same as long as he continues his trajectory.

Right?! 

First it was our weapons are not that good and probably the worst in the league.

Then it was our defense hasn't played anyone good and isn't that great.

Now its Josh Allen is being carried by this team. Being carried by the bad weapons and overrated defense, apparently. 

Can't help but laugh.

43 minutes ago, HDsportsfan said:

I don't necessarily disagree with you.

1)Could be a bit late in the season for a change at this point.

2)Lots of disagreement on who the interim would be. We're not happy with Richards D. Marinelli could be choice I guess. Kellen Moore is young and not a lot of experience. But we're not sure of JG is meddling with him. Not a lot of good choices on current staff. Maybe the QB Kitna but he doesn't have any other NFL experience. You tell me who, LOL

I would definitely go with Richards... I think he has potential to be a better head coach than coordinator. And a young coach like him would have a guy like Marinelli to rely on. I think  that would provide some energy to the team and you guys could capitalize at the right time. And just because you make the change doesnt mean you have to roll with it next year. Just look at Kitchens... brought energy to a team at end of seasom but didnt continue. Its a bold strategy and ive never remembered it happening with a team in playoff hunt but you could be the first!

15 minutes ago, marshawn lynch said:

I would definitely go with Richards... I think he has potential to be a better head coach than coordinator. And a young coach like him would have a guy like Marinelli to rely on. I think  that would provide some energy to the team and you guys could capitalize at the right time. And just because you make the change doesnt mean you have to roll with it next year. Just look at Kitchens... brought energy to a team at end of seasom but didnt continue. Its a bold strategy and ive never remembered it happening with a team in playoff hunt but you could be the first!

A bit of debate about Richard being interim HC then not being named full time next year. Basically it could be considered a demotion back down to DC, So he'd probably leave. That's the opinion floating around in our forum.

7 hours ago, bigbadbuff said:

I honestly could give 2 craps about what the media thinks of Josh. One thing I am certain of and that is his teammates and coaches believe in him and that is all that counts.

Hey guys. As a Cowboys fan, I wanted to come in here say that you guys are legit (regardless of what the media heads say) and your team kicked our tails convincingly. I remember chatting with most of you in here during the Tyrod Taylor years and wishing y'all luck before the playoff game with the Jaguars a few years back. I enjoy seeing teams that have bad be able to turn things around and start winning. It makes the league more fun when the same teams aren't constantly winning.

Back then, it looked like the Bills were close but they were a couple of pieces away (more talented QB, a DT to replace Kyle Williams) from having something special. With Josh Allen, you guys should be competing at a high level for years to come.

On 11/29/2019 at 4:21 PM, HDsportsfan said:

A bit of debate about Richard being interim HC then not being named full time next year. Basically it could be considered a demotion back down to DC, So he'd probably leave. That's the opinion floating around in our forum.

Well you can see it that way or you can look at it as a tryout for HC if he gets the team going with Richard wouldn't you want him to be a candidate for the job? It happened to the bills a couple years ago when Rex Ryan was fired Anthony Lynn stepped in and ended up interviewing for the job but ended up going to LA and Bills signed McDermott. At least they had a try out for him and he ended up that he wasnt the right fit in the long run. I think Richard may leave no matter what as he has been mentioned as a HC for a few years now.