Tarek Cohen worth number 1 waiver?

MemphisEagles

1 minute ago, HTTRG3Dynasty said:

I think he is.  I'm just trying to decide how much FAAB I should use on him in both standard and 0.5 PPR leagues.  I've read 25% in an article, but I think that's too high.

I'm in a full point PPR. I'm dropping 30% easy on him but most handcuffs are already taken in our leagues. I'd rather get Cohen that play roulette with the Cards backfield. Only other option is Buck Allen IMO. 

2 minutes ago, MightyMouse07 said:

I'm in a full point PPR. I'm dropping 30% easy on him but most handcuffs are already taken in our leagues. I'd rather get Cohen that play roulette with the Cards backfield. Only other option is Buck Allen IMO. 

Yea, this is my first time playing in a FAAB league (I'm in two).  I just don't feel comfortable blowing that much of my budget in Week 1.  I know I would probably end up regretting it by years' end.

How much FAAB to use depends on the roster size and number of teams.  If there is only 10 teams, then you may have other options this week or in future weeks.  If you are in a 12 or 14 team league, then most of the players are going to be rostered already and there is no sense of saving the FAAB budget for someone that may never come along.  

Acquiring assets is the play to make.  More assets means more trade chips you have for the mid to late season.  

^none of those guys should be owned in a 10 man league imo, MAYBE henry or rawls. 

i'm a packers fan and jamaal williams is never going to get a ton of touches this year (barring an injury, and even then..idk). he might have one good game somewhere in there. but it's just gambling trying to figure that out. 

I have FAAB ($100) in my league it's also year one for our league doing this. I have Jordan Howard I'm sure this shouldn't be a panic move to want Cohen even with him but I have found out someone in my league is going to use over $40 on Cohen (pretty confident this is legit based on who the person is) I had no idea and was gonna bid like $20-something. Should I outbid?

My RBs are Cook, Howard, Mixon, Woodhead and AP I'd drop Woodhead with his injury most likely. 

Archived