Tarek Cohen worth number 1 waiver?

MemphisEagles

18 minutes ago, kyle21121 said:

I have FAAB ($100) in my league it's also year one for our league doing this. I have Jordan Howard I'm sure this shouldn't be a panic move to want Cohen even with him but I have found out someone in my league is going to use over $40 on Cohen (pretty confident this is legit based on who the person is) I had no idea and was gonna bid like $20-something. Should I outbid?

My RBs are Cook, Howard, Mixon, Woodhead and AP I'd drop Woodhead with his injury most likely. 

I have never done an auction league so not an expert, but going forward your HB depth worries me. Joe Mixon and AP are both in a rotation and AP I think is done.

14 minutes ago, MemphisEagles said:

I have never done an auction league so not an expert, but going forward your HB depth worries me. Joe Mixon and AP are both in a rotation and AP I think is done.

Yea I'm very worried I just have no idea how to use this budget I don't want to blow it all or half of it after week one but people are suggesting spend 35% of you're budget and if someone is gonna spend 40-45% I have to at least consider it. 

3 hours ago, SimsZilla said:

got him with the #9 waiver in mine...no idea how

Probably that people in your league don't pay attention or thought that it was a fluke performance because they "didn't recognize his name."

I'm waiting on the waivers deadline (45 minutes to go) in one of my leagues.  Missed on on him in another (where there are no waivers, he was just an FA and someone was able to drop someone off their bench Sunday night and pick him up), but did manage to get Rawls (who was similarly dropped for Buck Allen) with the worst waiver priority (so I didn't feel bad at all about putting in a claim and knowing I'm going to stay at worst waiver priority) to replace David Johnson and buy me time until the Muscle Hamster returns from suspension.

Edit: Lost by $3 and I had a $31 (out of $200 budget) bid in on him.  Ended up with Marlon Mack for $3, which is a decent consolation prize.

We have a $1000 budget in my money league, which I found pretty shocking. I own Howard, and we have two FLEX spots as well, so I threw out $116 on him and landed him. I also added Austin Hooper, and was able to snag Marcus Mariota ($25) because someone missed the draft and auto-drafted 4 QB's for whatever reason. It's only a 10 team league, but we have a large roster (2RB, 3WR, TE, 2 FLEX) and a small bench (4). Kerwyn went for $150, so I'm pretty happy with it. 

1 hour ago, TheMonarch1110 said:

Wrong thread, but I agree.

lol woops, I did pick up Cohen in my league though and I'm pretty high on him. Starting him in my Flex this week. He looked really good in preseason and last week and Howard cant be trusted whatsoever as a receiver out of the backfield. 

Archived