Bucs 4-7 @ Jags 4-7

ravishingone

I believe there is a lot to play for in this game.  The secondary showed serious growth last week.  As long as they don t look like the tire fire from earlier in the yr, I ll be satisfied.  A crazy thought, what if Jamel Dean actually is as good as his stats?  🤔

On offense, really want to see Rojo get that signature TD run, hopefully this is the game.  If the Bucs can limit the mistakes, they should be in a position to win.  Certainly respect the Jags, gotta to be able to control the LOS against them.

I m all about wins.  It means young guys are getting better, and the UFAs on defense we all want back would be more inclined to resign.  

Discuss

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, bucsfan333 said:

MOAR WINZ please.

How do we respond after another big win? Do we **** the bed like we did after the Rams game or do we finally start to turn the corner and stack wins?

Very much agree, young teams need to learn how to win consistently.   

To actually look like a professional team on both sides of the ball last week was stunning.  I m ready to take the Nestea plunge for this team again, but I need to see Bucs not beating Bucs again to be fully on bosrd.  

• Like 1

15 hours ago, ravishingone said:

Very much agree, young teams need to learn how to win consistently.   

To actually look like a professional team on both sides of the ball last week was stunning.  I m ready to take the Nestea plunge for this team again, but I need to see Bucs not beating Bucs again to be fully on bosrd.  

Scott Reynolds loves to bring up Dungy's '96 team. They were a mess. Started 1-8 and finished 6-10. But those wins at the end of the season seemed to be the start to the late 90s early 2000s Bucs success.

Would be cool to finish this season in a similar fashion. 

As always, the draft can suck it. I want wins.

• Like 1

Jacksonville weakness from what I see is their secondary and their O-line. So, we have to have another game like last week in the passing, whether that be Evans or Godwin (Maybe even Miller), but we need to pressure Foles as well. Get another sack for Sack Barrett or just pressure as that isn't much of a stat line people look at.