What are your favorite sports radio shows?

EvilenFroggen

2 minutes ago, DaveDX said:

He does do the talk really fast, and then plays a full length song to start the show. 

Sounds great.... Sucks the only thing on for you during your drive home is that show. 

I was never into sports radio, only found out about Ferrell because of his proximity to the old O&A and Artie-era Stern shows. I have to imagine much much stronger 'sports talk' options have emerged within the space since. Though likely in podcast format with how tough it is to be funny on regulated/corporate radio now.

21 minutes ago, DreamKid said:

Sounds great.... Sucks the only thing on for you during your drive home is that show. 

I was never into sports radio, only found out about Ferrell because of his proximity to the old O&A and Artie-era Stern shows. I have to imagine much much stronger 'sports talk' options have emerged within the space since. Though likely in podcast format with how tough it is to be funny on regulated/corporate radio now.

I’m not in love with the guy by any means, but I’ll tune in. I’m in SC and all day it’s Gamecocks this and Gamecocks that. I don’t give a solitary ****. So I’m just happy to hear someone talk about anything else. 

I fully understand why he annoys some people, but I personally love Scotty Ferrell. I just think his whole persona, which is basically a parody of itself at this point, is hilarious. Maybe not in the way that HE thinks it is, but hilarious to me. Like, I find it really entertaining.