GDT: Titans (6-5) @ Colts -2.5 (6-5)

ragevsuall17

The Titans look to continue their resurgence under Tannehill as they face the Colts.  The Colts lead the all-time series, 34-16, and the series has been especially lopsided recently with the Colts winning the past 3... 14 of the last 16... and 19 of the last 22.  

If the Titans miss the playoffs, they can look at their 1st matchup in Week 2 where Vrabel made some questionable clock management mistakes.  The Titans will go a long way in making up for that game (and the recent Colts domination over us) with a victory here. 

The Titans can also get themselves into a tie for 1st in the division with a victory here and a loss by the Texans to the Pats on Sunday night. The 6 seed is also in play with a victory , along with a Raiders loss to the Chiefs, and a Steelers loss to the Browns.

PFT has the following to say in their Week 13 Power Rankings:

• 12. Titans (6-5; No. 16): The most boring team in football is quickly becoming anything but.
  • 15. Colts (6-5; No. 14): They’ll be a dangerous playoff team if they make it; it’s still not clear whether they’ll make it.

Prisco hasn't made his picks yet... but fellow CBS Sports analyst Bryan Dardo is going Titans in this one:

Tennessee (6-5) at Indianapolis (6-5)

1 p.m. ET (CBS, CBS All Access
Point spread: 
Colts -2.5 

The Titans, who lost to the Colts back in Week 2, are 4-1 with Ryan Tannehill as their starting quarterback. While I'm tempted to go with the Colts at home, I'll ride the hot hand and pick the Titans in a game that could determine which of these two teams will challenge Houston for the AFC South division crown during the final month of the regular season. 

The pick: Titans 19, Colts 17

2 hours ago, dtait93 said:

Don’t worry, I’m sure it’ll get cleaned up and you guys will beat us yet again.

afc south dynamics are so funny. we spend an entire week listening to jags fans completely resigned that we’re going to beat them and then we have to turn around and be on the other side of it against the colts lol

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, titans0021 said:

Sounds like TY is questionable. But it’s the Colts. We will lose. It’s the Colts.

True. The report I read was that TY wasn’t doing well at all with the calf unless he’s playing games... although with how he’s shredded Adoree in the past I don’t see why. They could probably play all backups and still win.