GDT: Titans (6-5) @ Colts -2.5 (6-5)

ragevsuall17

22 minutes ago, titans0021 said:

I’m considering starting Tannehill and Henry in the first round of my money league playoffs but it feels like I’m then begging this team to both kill my fantasy and real life hopes at the same time.

I have Henry in 2 of my money leagues he’s pretty much carried my team most of the year the guy is a beast at this time of year 

36 minutes ago, titans0021 said:

I’m considering starting Tannehill and Henry in the first round of my money league playoffs but it feels like I’m then begging this team to both kill my fantasy and real life hopes at the same time.

Who are your other options for Tanny?

You can't bench Henry right now.

Just now, titanrick said:

Who are your other options for Tanny?

You can't bench Henry right now.

Oh yeah, Henry is a lock, but there’s just something about being fully committed to the Titans offense that is terrifying.

I have Dak, who is on the road, in cold weather, against a good defense on a Thursday. Which is tough. Also have Brady, but the Pats passing game is a total mess.

2 minutes ago, titans0021 said:

Oh yeah, Henry is a lock, but there’s just something about being fully committed to the Titans offense that is terrifying.

I have Dak, who is on the road, in cold weather, against a good defense on a Thursday. Which is tough. Also have Brady, but the Pats passing game is a total mess.

I'd go Brady at home against the Chiefs.  This will be a statement game for them.

Of course, I'm always more ballsy giving recommendations than starting guys for my own teams.  

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, titanrick said:

I'd go Brady at home against the Chiefs.  This will be a statement game for them.

Of course, I'm always more ballsy giving recommendations than starting guys for my own teams.  

Brady is my other option for sure. I also like that my opponent has Edelman and James White starting, so I can effectively cancel out a RB and WR with him. Definitely the safer option.

2 hours ago, titans0021 said:

What about starting Mahomes against NE? or Mayfield against Cincy?

asking for a friend who's trying to avoid last place

Im also thinking about starting AJ Brown. feel like he may have a big game. no reason why!!

13 minutes ago, deeluxx3 said:

What about starting Mahomes against NE? or Mayfield against Cincy?

asking for a friend who's trying to avoid last place

Im also thinking about starting AJ Brown. feel like he may have a big game. no reason why!!

I just couldn’t justify benching Mahomes. As good as the defense is, the Chiefs are still going to throw 40+ times and he’s still Mahomes.

I was burned by AJ a couple weeks ago so that’d be tough for me.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, titans0021 said:

I just couldn’t justify benching Mahomes. As good as the defense is, the Chiefs are still going to throw 40+ times and he’s still Mahomes.

I was burned by AJ a couple weeks ago so that’d be tough for me.

I started AJ in his pop off game, so I'm kinda of emotionally stuck with him now.xD