Sign in to follow this  
TheKillerNacho

Week 2: Miami Dolphins (0-0) @ Los Angeles Chargers (0-1)

MIA @ LAC  

8 members have voted

This poll is closed to new votes
  1. 1. Who wins?

• Miami Dolphins
    • Los Angeles Chargers
  2. 2. How close will the game be?

• Less than 3 point difference
    • 3-7 point difference
    • 8-14 point difference
    • More than 15 point difference
  3. 3. Most fantasy points in this game?

• Jay Cutler
    • Philip Rivers
    • Jay Ajayi
    • Melvin Gordon
    • Jarvis Landry
    • DeVante Parker
    • Kenny Stills
    • Keenan Allen
    • Tyrell Williams
    • Julius Thomas
    • Antonio Gates
    • Hunter Henry
    • Cody Parkey
    • Younghoe Koo
    • Dolphins DST
    • Chargers DST
    • Other

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 09/17/2017 at 08:00 PM

Nevermind the fact that most teams in the NFL will have two games under their belt before we play our season opener... Football is back this time for real and nothing short of a typhoon can stop it!

San-Diego-Chargers-vs-Miami-Dolphins-NFL

I think we win. We play the Chargers traditionally very well. Rivers will probably get his, but I like how our offense matches up here... Jay Ajayi will beast it up.

Dolphins 26
Chargers 23

18 hours ago, Kaiowas05 said:

not as confident as you are, I think Melvin Gordon gashes us

Well as an owner of both Jay Ajayi and Melvin Gordon in fantasy, I hope we're both right! And that the Dolphins win despite Gordon gashing us, of course. ;)

Kaiowas05    1
28 minutes ago, TheKillerNacho said:

Well as an owner of both Jay Ajayi and Melvin Gordon in fantasy, I hope we're both right! And that the Dolphins win despite Gordon gashing us, of course. ;)

as the owner of David Johnson :'(

anyway, will be good to be able to root for a team for once

cddolphin    164

The on (only?) advantage of the week 1 game being moved is the Dolphins had extra prep time for the Chargers. I expect a high-scoring affair which will be decided by less than a TD.

Dolphins win 38 - 35

Deadeye    0
54 minutes ago, cddolphin said:

The on (only?) advantage of the week 1 game being moved is the Dolphins had extra prep time for the Chargers. I expect a high-scoring affair which will be decided by less than a TD.

Dolphins win 38 - 35

That is not the only advantage.

We have one week's worth of real game film and they have zero weeks of real game film.

hrubes20    13

Until I see this defense stop TEs consistently, I will be of the belief that the opposing TE will have a field day against us.  Allen is the kind of WR that we struggle against as well.  However, the Chargers' D was not impressive at all against the Broncos.  If the O-line keeps Cutler upright, I think the Fins pull it out.  That's a big if, though.  Bosa/Ingram is a great duo of pass-rushers.  

Iced_Earth    4

The TE's/RB are going to eat today. WTH is up with Timmons, he isn't going to play today as he got mad yesterday in practice. last thing we need is more LB issue. 

Edited by Iced_Earth
wrong position

On 9/15/2017 at 2:14 PM, hrubes20 said:

Until I see this defense stop TEs consistently, I will be of the belief that the opposing TE will have a field day against us.  Allen is the kind of WR that we struggle against as well.  However, the Chargers' D was not impressive at all against the Broncos.  If the O-line keeps Cutler upright, I think the Fins pull it out.  That's a big if, though.  Bosa/Ingram is a great duo of pass-rushers.  

Good thing Lynn is trotting out the walking corpse of Antonio Gates as the starter instead of Hunter Henry!

Wow, calling the offense like Cutler is a rookie in his first game. Got a little bit of a break at the end of the half maybe things will get rolling in the second half. The Timmons deal and Maxwells play today gives me a little bit of a scare start the season.

A very good ugly win. The offense will get going but I am a little worried about defenses overall play against the pass. I predict Maxwell will not be a starter very long, the guy looks lost at times and he his always 2 steps off of the receiver.