Vikings waive WR Josh Doctson

TheKillerNacho

22 minutes ago, tom cody said:

The Vikings really are top heavy at WR. Once you get past Thielen and Diggs for WR's on that roster it goes downhill. 

That is true, but it is also an amazingly nice problem to have.

Diggs is still very young, but in the next 3 years they will need to find a replacement for Thielen. I'm hoping Thielen's game ages well since he lines up a lot in the slot.

2 hours ago, tom cody said:

The Vikings really are top heavy at WR. Once you get past Thelen and Diggs for WR's on that roster it goes downhill. 

The offense somehow managed to survive last month and half without Thielen...they started using tight ends lot more since Thielen got injured

5 minutes ago, upriser7 said:

The offense somehow managed to survive last month and half without Thielen...they started using tight ends lot more since Thielen got injured

Bisi Johnson has been a very nice find for a 7th round rookie. The Vikes run so many multiple TE sets, you may as well consider Irv Smith as part of that WR grouping.

• Like 5

On 11/27/2019 at 6:20 PM, SteelKing728 said:

With Thielen's bum hammy, I'm surprised we made this move.

The whole team seems to have gotten healthier over the bye. No moves at safety suggest either Harry or Ant Harris are ready to go if not both as well. Linval is the only big question mark as far as I know.

Edited by KOTN-93
  • Like 1