GDT Week 13 Eagles vs the Fins!

Mastercheddaar

I guess with Thanksgiving tomorrow and the fact that we dropped two games in a row,. Seasons over right? Everyone has something better to do or somewhere else to go or has professional whatever to watch instead... 

WELL I SAY THIS!!!

What? Over? Did you say 'over'? Nothing is over until we decide it is! Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor? Hell no!...

What the f--k happened to the Philadelphia Eagles FF forum I used to know? Where's the spirit? Where's the guts, huh? This could be the greatest night of our lives, but you're gonna let it be the worst. 'Ooh, we're afraid to go with you, Mastercheddaar, we might get in trouble.' (shouting) Well, just kiss my a__ from now on! Not me! I'm not gonna take this. Jerry Jones, he's a dead man! Dak, dead! That new kid in New York...

DEAD!

Dallas is 1 game ahead of us, playing Buffalo. We are playing the 2-9 Miami Football Dolphins. By Monday night we could easily be tied at 6-6. 

So stuff your faces tomorrow for Sunday afternoon we dine in Hell! 

Go Birds! 

Game time is 1 pm. 

• Like 3

10 minutes ago, ninjapirate said:

It’s insanity, but likely at this point. 
but at what cost? feel like for their own good both us and the Cowboys need to lose. Though I think even if we get to the playoffs we’ll still address wideout and the staff...just won’t be in range for one of those top guys.

18 minutes ago, Kiltman said:

It’s insanity, but likely at this point. 
but at what cost? feel like for their own good both us and the Cowboys need to lose. Though I think even if we get to the playoffs we’ll still address wideout and the staff...just won’t be in range for one of those top guys.

well this is a really good wide receiver draft so even in the 20s we can get someone good. 

But if our defense keeps playing at a high level I think Jim keeps his job and Groh goes.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, ninjapirate said:

well this is a really good wide receiver draft so even in the 20s we can get someone good. 

But if our defense keeps playing at a high level I think Jim keeps his job and Groh goes.

ive been a staunch jim hater even during the 2017 campaign. Honestly, he's been pretty good for the most part this year. he definitely had major issues early with giving our dead in the water cb's safety help, but he's done more adapting this season than he ever has as an eagle.

• Like 1