GDT Week 13 Eagles vs the Fins!

Mastercheddaar

52 minutes ago, EaglesPeteC said:

6 in one, half dozen in the other.....

Completely agree. But at least Nelson will be in the right spot, running the right routes. We just can’t throw him anything deep or anything that hits him in the hands. 

Jet sweeps 18 times?

1 hour ago, EaglesPeteC said:

Alshon, Nelson, Brooks, Lane and Carson all will play Sunday. Ertz and Howard are Q

Encouraging. But will they, Alshon in particular, actually play healthy? Alshon has been a shell of himself and dragging a leg all over the field. I don’t think Howard plays. Ertz sounds like he’s ok. We’ll know if Ertz can play Saturday if they bring up another TE. Goedert is the only other TE rostered. 

3 minutes ago, Jroc04 said:

Encouraging. But will they, Alshon in particular, actually play healthy? Alshon has been a shell of himself and dragging a leg all over the field. I don’t think Howard plays. Ertz sounds like he’s ok. We’ll know if Ertz can play Saturday if they bring up another TE. Goedert is the only other TE rostered. 

They are all full participants and have no injury designation for the game so they all should play 

17 minutes ago, EaglesPeteC said:

They are all full participants and have no injury designation for the game so they all should play 

I’m not sure Alshon had a designated injury all year but he’s constantly had a hitch. Just hoping he’s healthy now. And Howard’s out. He’s not going to play.