GDT Week 13 Eagles vs the Fins!

Mastercheddaar

28 minutes ago, ninjapirate said:
1 hour ago, Jeezla said:

Doesn't matter because they are both turds.

gonna have to change your mock to include a bunch of corners instead of receivers now 

Was kinda my point. As atrocious as the WR's have been, the CB position might be just as bad.

20 minutes ago, Nabbs4u said:
51 minutes ago, ninjapirate said:
1 hour ago, Jeezla said:

Doesn't matter because they are both turds.

gonna have to change your mock to include a bunch of corners instead of receivers now 

Was kinda my point. As atrocious as the WR's have been, the CB position might be just as bad.

It's no secret we probably need 3 new WR's (D Jax/Nelly/Hollins replacements- and really 4 because JJ sucks too, but our FO wont give up on him for at least 2 more years), 3 new CB's, 1 new safety, 2 new LB's, a new DT, a new OC, a new DC, new WR coach, new cb coach, new lb coach, and a new training staff. We have potential at DE, but we'll probably need one of those too, and another RB if Howard leaves in FA. And a C if Kelce retires.

Edited by Jeezla

3 minutes ago, EaglesPeteC said:

We just need a whole new team. Any team that loses to a team legit tanking has got to be blown up. I can’t remember the last time I was more embarrassed to be an Eagles’ fan 

The Dolphins Players and Coaches are not tanking because all of this so called draft capital, might be used to replace one of them or hire a New HC.

Only the Fans and maybe the FO might be thinking that. If they were tanking, the Dolphins wouldn't of win 3 of the last 5.

2 minutes ago, Nabbs4u said:

The Dolphins Players and Coaches are not tanking because all of this so called draft capital, might be used to replace one of them or hire a New HC.

Only the Fans and maybe the FO might be thinking that. If they were tanking, the Dolphins wouldn't of win 3 of the last 5.

But that team is literally built to lose and they legit beat the Eagles. Burn this **** to the ground. Nobody who played in that game should show their face again 

16 minutes ago, EaglesPeteC said:

But that team is literally built to lose and they legit beat the Eagles. Burn this **** to the ground. Nobody who played in that game should show their face again 

It's the NFL were the phrase "Any Given Sunday", literally applies. Otherwise how do you explain

Cincy beating the Jets,  Who curb stomped the Cowboys, who beat the breaks off us but lost to both the Packers and Bill's who we ran over with a Mac Truck? Browns beat the Ravens,  who destroyed the Patriots? Falcons over Saints, so on and so on!

Nothing is ever guaranteed in the NFL, least of all with the 2019 Eagles.

Edited by Nabbs4u

22 minutes ago, Nabbs4u said:

It's the NFL were the phrase "Any Given Sunday", literally applies. Otherwise how do you explain

Cincy beating the Jets,  Who curb stomped the Cowboys, who beat the breaks off us but lost to both the Packers and Bill's who we ran over with a Mac Truck? Browns beat the Ravens,  who destroyed the Patriots? Falcons over Saints, so on and so on!

Nothing is ever guaranteed in the NFL, least of all with the 2019 Eagles.

Any Given Sunday, more like Every Given Sunday this team is a joke. Burn that mess to the ground 

1 hour ago, EaglesPeteC said:

We just need a whole new team. Any team that loses to a team legit tanking has got to be blown up. I can’t remember the last time I was more embarrassed to be an Eagles’ fan 

Are the Dolphins really that much worse than the Falcons? Or hell, the Jets for us.