Week 13: Cat fight at the Panthers

turtle28

Well, well WELL! We gone and done it again! We go and win a meaningless game during the season with a bad team and when we look back at this season during the 2020 NFL draft we’ll wish we had lost to the Lions last weekend. Oh well, can’t change it now!

On to this game. I don’t see any way we keep McCaffery in check but we should have no problem shutting down Kyle Allen and the Panthers passing game.

Outside of having to contain McCaffery, we could win this game but bc of him, I think we lose.

Two key news items: ‪

1. A Healthy Josh Norman won't start at Carolina but will play.

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2019/11/27/healthy-josh-norman-wont-start-at-carolina-but-will-play

2. Ryan Kerrigan remains in the concussion protocol as well.

Redskins: 16

Panthers: 30

Edited by turtle28

I don’t understand why this place always makes a toxic situation worse? Norman sucks. He should’ve been cut in the off-season. He’s now benched. Just cut him. Get him off the roster instead of making this an issue. Just do the right thing for once. Sheesh. 

• Like 4

We really need to lose this game.

Play well, but lose.

1. CIN 0-11 
2. NYG 2-9
3. MIA 2-9 
4. WAS 2-9 
5. DEN 3-8 
6. ATL 3-8 
7. DET 3-7-1*
8. ARI 3-7-1*
9. JAC 4-7 
10. NYJ 4-7 
11. LAC 4-7 
12. TB 4-7 

if we were to win one more game, I would love it to be against Dallas or Philly & maybe eliminating their playoff hopes.

we play Carolina, Green Bay, Dallas, Philly & Giants still.

thankfully, only the Giants is one we need to lose according to draft position vs. cause the other teams have much better records.

but if we can stay in the top 4 in draft positioning, we'll be in prime position for a blue Chip player or a draft haul trade down scenario.

if we can win only 1 more game at MOST, I think we will fall in that category.

TOP 4 pick.

9 hours ago, PARROTHEAD said:

I disagree. If we win. We can hear about amazing players like Delpit for 6 months. And that Im totally fine with.

You're gonna hear about him too. You're already bringing him up.

If we lose, we can trade down and pick up Delpit and grab another pick in the process.

14 hours ago, PARROTHEAD said:

I disagree. If we win. We can hear about amazing players like Delpit for 6 months. And that Im totally fine with.

You’re going to hear about Chase far more than the others. The others are afterthoughts. That will be whether we lose out or god for bid win 2 more games or something. Heck, some people may be talking about trading up if we end up with 4 or 5 wins (which I see no way in hell happening) to get Chase. It’s not like he’s going away, he’s the best prospect in the draft.

Edited by turtle28
  • Like 1