turtle28

Week 13: Cat fight at the Panthers

8 minutes ago, turtle28 said:

I sure hope you're wrong! Haha 😂 For OSu’s sake and the Redskins’ sake.

Nah he announced he was going back to Penn State yesterday. 

Awful call by the Dictator’s in their ivory tower at the NFL HQ in NYC to disqualify Ryan Anderson and I cant believe Dunny dropped that! It would have been his 5th int this year. And yes, for those wondering he’s been covering DJ Moore, the Panthers #1 WR almost all day.

12 minutes ago, lavar703 said:

Nah he announced he was going back to Penn State yesterday. 

Doesn’t make much sense to me. That a year of making millions he’ll never get back.

7 minutes ago, lavar703 said:

The hit on Quinn was way worse than this one. 

Agreed.  They were both bad, but you would think they would call them equally in that case.  Either eject them both or eject neither.

23 minutes ago, TheGreeK1973 said:

As a PSU fan I don't mind.  We should have an even better team next year as a lot of the young "pups" will come of age.

https://bwi.rivals.com/news/te-pat-freiermuth-announces-return-for-junior-season-at-penn-state

Damn, that sucks.

The issue PSU will continue to have is that Ohio State will return a lot too. Fields in his second year, Olave being in his 3rd year and Wilson in his second year. 

They'll miss Chase Young but they have other great pass rushers waiting in the wings.

3 minutes ago, lavar703 said:

That’s a hell of a play by Haskins and Sprinkle drops it. 

Sprinkle is the new 50/50

Shoot Jeremy Sprinkle into the atmosphere. He has to be the worst TE in the NFL who gets meaningful playing time. How isn’t there ONE guy out there who can play. Isn’t Austin Seferian-Jenkins on his couch?

Edited by A TRAIN 89

Just now, turtle28 said:

Damn, that sucks.

The issue PSU will continue to have is that Ohio State will return a lot too. Fields in his second year, Olave being in his 3rd year and Wilson in his second year. 

They'll miss Chase Young but they have other great pass rushers waiting in the wings.

We should see some great football no doubt.