Week 13: Cat fight at the Panthers

turtle28

Just now, TheGreeK1973 said:

yea exactly.  Two bad throws in a row for Haskins.  Not feeling it with this guy man.

Way too soon for me. I need to see how he develops over the next few years. He has the arm talent, he just needs to be more consistent. Let’s not forget he did only start one year of college ball. He needs a lot of reps.

3 minutes ago, HTTRDynasty said:

Yeah, if Kerrigan wasn’t deaf in his left ear we might have made a switch. 

I wouldn’t have. Kerrigan doesn’t have the speed to be effective vs LTs either. The issue we’ve had since Orakpo wasn’t re-signed is we kept drafting OLBs/4-3DE types who were more stiff and better on the left side then the right side. We haven’t drafted a guys w/ a quick first step and were better on the right side since we drafted Orakpo in 09. 

Edited by turtle28
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, turtle28 said:

I wouldn’t have. Kerrigan doesn’t have the speed to be effective vs LTs either. The issue we’ve had since Orakpo wasn’t re-signed is we kept drafting OLBs/4-3DE types who were more stiff and better on the left side then the right side. We haven’t drafted a guys w/ a quick first step and were better on the right side since we drafted Orakpo in 09. 

Enter Chase Young 

• Like 1