Week 13 GDT: Saints (9-2) @ Falcons (3-8): Revenge of the gobble gobble

Canadian Saint

Y'all ever notice how Alvin Kamara is all business?

The guy runs, gets tackled, here's the first up and the ball lays where he was. Guys jawing, he just walks to the huddle. Gains a first down, he helps the refs with the signal. I love it!

Happy Thanksgiving!

It's been a long day of travel, now safely in front of a TV with some Irish drink goodies :)

Y'all ever notice how Alvin Kamara is all business?

The guy runs, gets tackled, here's the first up and the ball lays where he was. Guys jawing, he just walks to the huddle. Gains a first down, he helps the refs with the signal. I love it!

Happy Thanksgiving!

It's been a long day of travel, now safely in front of a TV with some Irish drink goodies :)

• Like 1

These constant cute play are killing me.  They're great in moderation, but Payton is getting cute every other play now. 

I dunno maybe we have to.  I want to see a Saints team that can run the ball and pass the ball.  Maybe we aren't that team anymore.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Jlowe22 said:

These constant cute play are killing me.  They're great in moderation, but Payton is getting cute every other play now. 

I dunno maybe we have to.  I want to see a Saints team that can run the ball and pass the ball.  Maybe we aren't that team anymore.

We don't have to. Kamara was running well, our quick pass was working. The Hill play screwed our momentum.

And oh god Lattimore out is not good for us.

Okay, help me out here, seriously. (In the midst of an interseption, which is awesome)

I'm not trying to be an "arse" here. Is Eli Apple not good, our are the calling indefensible plays. It seems like they're making him their beyatch on a regular basis.

Thoughts?

Just now, Mid Iowa said:

Okay, help me out here, seriously. (In the midst of an interseption, which is awesome)

I'm not trying to be an "arse" here. Is Eli Apple not good, our are the calling indefensible plays. It seems like they're making him their beyatch on a regular basis.

Thoughts?

I think he's just inconsistent, and he certainly isn't a number 1 corner.  Lattimore going down hurts us big.  But I think he's just fine as a number 2.