Police activity outside Jags LB Telvin Smith’s home

pwny

2 hours ago, Hunter2_1 said:

Guess he needed the money

Liked Telvin as a player, especially when he went on rant about players charging kids to go to camp.

I don't know what the issue is with him and his ex, but he stopped paying child support and according to his lawyer, he stopped due to...

UNEMPLOYMENT.

He had guaranteed money, but decided to retire and walk away from it, made cryptic messages as if the fans are the ones in the wrong, and then uses his unemployment as a reason for not paying child support?

On 11/28/2019 at 12:07 PM, KhanYouDigIt said:

I don’t think it has to do anything with drugs. 

Would a crime scene unit be there if it was just drugs?

For that much marijuana, absolutely. Whole city’s unit will be there if they don’t got nothin else to do. 

What I don't get is why anyone would be stupid enough to get caught growing a huge crop of illegal marijuana.  If you want to get into that business, move to Colorado or one of the other states where it is legal.  I have no idea if that's what is involved in this situation, but either way, some of these potheads are pretty stupid for getting into huge trouble when it could be avoided.

12 hours ago, Uncle Buck said:

What I don't get is why anyone would be stupid enough to get caught growing a huge crop of illegal marijuana.  If you want to get into that business, move to Colorado or one of the other states where it is legal.  I have no idea if that's what is involved in this situation, but either way, some of these potheads are pretty stupid for getting into huge trouble when it could be avoided.

Probably because you make more money selling it illegally.

16 minutes ago, Uncle Buck said:

I never thought of that.  That's probably what they are thinking.  It wouldn't be worth it to me, but I bet you're right.

It's similar to the prohibition. Every illegal product is going to be sold at a higher price and you obviously don't pay taxes on an illegal business.

• Like 1