GDT Week 13: LAC vs DEN: DREW LOCK EDITION

iLikeDefense

1 minute ago, 1234567 said:

We’re 3-8. What the hell is Fangio so afraid of? Go for the kick, we’re a mile high. 

McManus doesn’t make anything from 50+ anymore and a guy like King getting a run-back opportunity...good chance to take one back and tie the game with all the fat guys on the field. 

Bigger issue is the way the offense was handled throughout the second quarter.

4 minutes ago, AnAngryAmerican said:

What a POS Fangio is. What horrible, horrible clock management. MCManus has 1 more super bowl rings than Vic the incompetent and he was angry. Rightfully so. 

Bad hire when it was made, worse hire with each passing game. GTFO. 

McManus is an average kicker who makes nothing from over 50. He can cry me a river.

11 minutes ago, 1234567 said:

We’re 3-8. What the hell is Fangio so afraid of? Go for the kick, we’re a mile high. 

This.

Who cares what happens? What's he worried about? Homefield advantage?

Let the kid fail and throw the ball. This is why we lose. We go "Oh yay. We ups 10-0. Let's just run the clock out the whole game."

Edited by BullsandBroncos
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, BroncoBruin said:

McManus is an average kicker who makes nothing from over 50. He can cry me a river.

Well I know you’re an apologist for Vic the incompetent but why not take a chance? Give me a reason why you don’t attempt that kick into the closed end of the stadium at altitude with the wind to his back. 

John Fox was lambasted for being too cautious and too conservative yet he coached in 3 Super Bowls, something Vic the incompetent has yet to add to his resumes in 30 or whatever number is years as an overrated coordinator/position coach. 

10 minutes ago, AnAngryAmerican said:

Well I know you’re an apologist for Vic the incompetent but why not take a chance? Give me a reason why you don’t attempt that kick into the closed end of the stadium at altitude with the wind to his back. 

John Fox was lambasted for being too cautious and too conservative yet he coached in 3 Super Bowls, something Vic the incompetent has yet to add to his resumes in 30 or whatever number is years as an overrated coordinator/position coach. 

Because the risk of a run-back is high and he's not making that kick. There's two. 

I long ago learned "apologist" means "anyone who disagrees with me", so it's good to see you in form. 

Edited by BroncoBruin
  • Like 4