GDT 12/1/19 Week 13: 9-2 Baltimore Ravens vs 10-1 San Francisco 49ers

DreamKid

42 minutes ago, berlin calling said:

pretty confident in saying IF we make it to Miami we'll be facing a team we've already beaten this season. 

I hope it doesn't rain again! 

Definitely made it hard on both offenses and both kickers 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Danand said:

Ray Reed was too excited as well. He came back at the Browns fans who has been talking trash about us all season, and webbie immediately handed him a 1 month ban

You hate to see it.

But I almost choked on my lemonade at "take care, trash" 😂😂🤣🤣

1 hour ago, drd23 said:

idk about blowing them out, but there's no doubt that that fumble turned the momentum for a lot of the second half

Yeah, they only got 3 off the fumble. But if we get a TD there... and it looked like we were in position too. We eliminate that long drive they have there. We go up by 10 points and potentially force them to pass the ball more on that drive vs running and gashing the defense as much.

But it’s all worth it. The tough weather conditions expose this team to that for any potential weather challenges in the future. The player footing was better in this game than against the Seahawks. We also got to see this defense build some future confidence with their 4th down stop late. I had no confidence in their ability to stop the 9ers there but they made it happen.

3 minutes ago, RavensfanRD said:

You hate to see it.

But I almost choked on my lemonade at "take care, trash" 😂😂🤣🤣

Browns fans has been talking trash and kept coming down on Lamar in all the Lamar threads and on gameday in NFL Gen, and webbie/that mod comes down on RR like that. I is like punishing the bullied kid once he fights back in the school yard :)

2 minutes ago, Danand said:

Browns fans has been talking trash and kept coming down on Lamar in all the Lamar threads and on gameday in NFL Gen, and webbie/that mod comes down on RR like that. I is like punishing the bullied kid once he fights back in the school yard :)

Yeah, real lame. Webby deleted my comment as well. Told him free my mans. Not even just Browns fans, I've seen people do way worse, imo. All good though... he'll be back for playoff football.