DC Forum Directory (Rules/New Site Features, etc.)

D82

Howdy guys. Welcome to the new Dallas Cowboys forum on the vastly improved FootballsFuture.com website. A big thanks to @Webmaster and the rest of the mod staff who helped put this all together. Be sure to check out the feedback forum and check out the quick guide to learn more about what's included and how to test them out.

For those who need a refresher or are completely new to the site, be sure to check out the forum rules

As usual, if you have a question or concern, shoot a PM to one of our fine members of the Cowboys mod staff, @flyingmonkey30 or myself @Desperado82@iPwn@The LBC, and @MrDrew are the global moderators and are also available to helpShould you find yourself with concerns elsewhere on the forum, please contact a global or check the staff directory to find an appropriate moderator to help.

2022 Dallas Cowboys Schedule

m0071sffwpokrj1q1qfe

GENERAL INFORMATION

MISCELLANEOUS 

The Cowpoke Awards (where we honor our fellow members with cool sigs and hilarious memes)

This Ain't Cowboys Talk Threads (aka the place to talk about anything not Cowboys related) 

In Memoriam

S.A.Cowboyfan 

BoYz2tHeBoWl 

Trojans14

• 4 weeks later...
1 minute ago, Texas_OutLaw7 said:

@Northland stepped down as Mod?! 

Also congrats again Des. I think you are the first to re-pick up the shield. I am forever thankful to have move on past modding this bunch. xD

I put in a request months ago to step down.  Work was too much.  This calendar year I've spent 4 months away from home. Hotels and restaurants. Very little time to post let alone act as a Mod.

2 minutes ago, Texas_OutLaw7 said:

@Northland stepped down as Mod?! 

Also congrats again Des. I think you are the first to re-pick up the shield. I am forever thankful to have move on past modding this bunch. xD

I think so, but it was time xD

I'm hoping that we can all work together to turn this place back into what it once was. I miss the spirited debates that got me hooked on this forum in the first place.

Just now, Desperado82 said:

I think so, but it was time xD

I'm hoping that we can all work together to turn this place back into what it once was. I miss the spirited debates that got me hooked on this forum in the first place.

Des you will be a great mod.  I think with the expectations we have this year spirited debate will follow.

2 minutes ago, Northland said:

I put in a request months ago to step down.  Work was too much.  This calendar year I've spent 4 months away from home. Hotels and restaurants. Very little time to post let alone act as a Mod.

Well, welcome to the fraternity of the retired:
@TheStarStillShines, @textaz03, @MaddHatter, (I feel like I am missing someone)

In Memory of Trojans14, BoYz2tHeBoWl, S.A.cowboyfan 

• 6 years later...