Week 2: VIKINGS (1-0) at Steelers (1-0)

swede700

Defensive coordinator was Mike Tomlin’s dream job when first-year Vikings coach Brad Childress hired him in 2006 to command his underwhelming unit.

One year building a stout run defense with Minnesota distinguished Tomlin as the next-generation steward in Pittsburgh, where he counts a Super Bowl XLIII victory among seven playoff appearances in 11 seasons entering Sunday’s game against the Vikings at Heinz Field.

http://www.twincities.com/2017/09/15/mike-tomlin-is-part-of-steelers-coaching-legacy-now-year-with-vikings-brad-childress-paved-way/

I would say the signing of Sloter to the active roster is probably not a good sign for Sam Bradford. 

This was a major concern when we traded for Sam was his health, and he somehow managed to stay pretty healthy last year with the worst oline in the league. I just don't get it, but I don't think this means he is definitely out against Pittsburgh tomorrow. MIN might just wanna carry one extra QB in case Sam can't get thru the game. Wouldn't wanna be down to one QB. That would definitely be the worst "Case" scenario. 

The health of Sam Bradford's surgically repaired knee is something the Minnesota Vikings are monitoring, but it won't keep him sidelined for Sunday's game against the Pittsburgh Steelers.

Bradford, fresh off an impressive performance in the Vikings' season-opening win over the New Orleans Saints is listed as questionable for Sunday after being limited in practice all week because of a knee injury. Despite the designation, Vikings coach Mike Zimmer told reporters Friday he anticipates Bradford will start this weekend.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000845789/article/sam-bradford-set-to-play-after-having-mri-on-knee

Archived