Week 13 - Rams at Cardinals

RamRod

5 minutes ago, Flounch said:

Seriously....have a partial judgement. We played against a weak team, i'm not the ONLY one to think that.

The weak team has allowed for the Rams line to, you know, block.

Goff was making throws against the Bears... the Bears have a great defense.

In fact, Jared's best throw was dropped by the incompetent Michael Thomas.

• Like 1

The Rams have the heart of a champion. Everyone buried them and if this organization was controlled by the public this Rams team would forfeit the season because people expect them not to win another game. They will go down fighting. They will not be like the Eagles whom is having a bad season but still a shot to win the NFC East but just lost to the Dolphins. Plus nobody can talk about well its the Cards that the Rams are beating up on because everyone praised this Cards team for nearly beating the Niners twice. The Niners didnt thrash this Cards team like the Rams are doing today. Let that sink in. Colin said on "The Herd" that the Cards would win because the atmosphere in their locker room is different than that of the Rams in their locker room. This sums it up to say he couldnt be more wrong. Plus this is the game that can spring the Rams. Like sure they beat the Falcons and Bengals but we all said the Rams offense still looked a bit off. The Rams offense is looking like the offense of last season and the defense is looking like it has most of this season especially since the addition of Ramsey. Confidence and momentum is great so lets see if the Rams can carry this performance into next week against the Seahawks at home to really make things interesting.  

• Like 2

I expected the Rams to win today and they did. The Rams dominated a Cards team that didnt look bad over the past month or so and they were coming off a BYE at home. Now the Rams are going to pay close attention to the Seahawks/Vikings game tomorrow night. Ill be rooting for the Seahawks. If the Vikings lose they will be 1 game up on the Rams in the 6th seed. If the Seahawks lose they will be 2 games up on the Rams and they play each other next week with a chance for the Rams to shrink that lead down to just 1 game with a win. So the Rams still have alot to play for. As I said earlier, to those who think its over for the Rams this season are the ones who dont expect the Rams to win any more games. I dont come in with that mindset because the Rams even with deficiencies have the talent and the coaching to still fight and give themselves a chance to win. The offense looked great today and if we take half of this offense today with the way the defense is playing, for sure the Rams can beat the Seahawks, Cowboys, and of course beat the Cards again. That Niners game will be interesting as well. Great win for the Rams today. 

1 hour ago, RamRod said:

Rough day for David Edwards

Poor kid got victimized by the refs. They were calling some ticky tack crap that never gets called.

25 minutes ago, stl4life07 said:

I expected the Rams to win today and they did. The Rams dominated a Cards team that didnt look bad over the past month or so and they were coming off a BYE at home. Now the Rams are going to pay close attention to the Seahawks/Vikings game tomorrow night. Ill be rooting for the Seahawks. If the Vikings lose they will be 1 game up on the Rams in the 6th seed. If the Seahawks lose they will be 2 games up on the Rams and they play each other next week with a chance for the Rams to shrink that lead down to just 1 game with a win. So the Rams still have alot to play for. As I said earlier, to those who think its over for the Rams this season are the ones who dont expect the Rams to win any more games. I dont come in with that mindset because the Rams even with deficiencies have the talent and the coaching to still fight and give themselves a chance to win. The offense looked great today and if we take half of this offense today with the way the defense is playing, for sure the Rams can beat the Seahawks, Cowboys, and of course beat the Cards again. That Niners game will be interesting as well. Great win for the Rams today. 

This was a necessary get-well game. OL showed up, which in turn resulted in great play from Goff. As I said, if we get the OL fixed, Goff will be fine. Hopefully, we can use this to build some positive momentum.

• Like 2