Week 13 - Rams at Cardinals

RamRod

Very impressed with Goff today. I saw better pocket movement and he actually passed to his checkdowns.

Loved the throw to Gurley in the flat when Goff was pressured. Gurley got a good chunk of yards. Need to see more of that from him. And most importantly, he didn’t force throws. He took what the defense gave him 

His play has been good the past couple weeks but today, the numbers were on his side. Hope he keeps it up. 

Loved seeing Gurley get some hard runs too

• Like 1

Team looked great. Responded very well. Goff was magic, probably best performance of the season. Defense was lights out. With all that said, I'm not going to change my hopes of playoffs based on this win. Cards defense has been BAD this season and we got rolling from the jump.

I don't see the level of production against Seattle, San Fran, or even Dallas. Not expecting us to run the table, but happy to see how they responded to last Monday's a$$ beating.

29 minutes ago, ITS_RAMMY_PLAYBOI said:

Do we keep weddle or another safety or do we start Rapp and Johnson next year on the double? 

I think we cut Weddle. We save $4.25M if we cut him. I think we can use the $ better that Weddle. Wouldn't hate keeping him but I don't think he's really been great for us.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, LeotheLion said:

I think we cut Weddle. We save $4.25M if we cut him. I think we can use the $ better that Weddle. Wouldn't hate keeping him but I don't think he's really been great for us.

Agreed. Give him a spot as a coach if he wants to stay. I just think Mcvay May be loyal to a fault. But Weddle has been extremely bad for us. 

9 hours ago, NVRamsFan said:

Waddle will stay. Having veteran depth is something everybody is always saying we need plus Wade likes to run out three safeties. Plus Christian is a free agent. The only vet I could see us moving on from is NRC. He’s inconsistent and saves a little more money.

You’re making quite the assumption that Wade will even be here next season. 

And as far as Weddle, he’s pretty washed. And definitely not worth that money. If he wanted to be on a Vet Minimum deal, that’s a different conversation, but that $4m is much more valuable than “veteran leadership”

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, StLunatic88 said:

You’re making quite the assumption that Wade will even be here next season. 

And as far as Weddle, he’s pretty washed. And definitely not worth that money. If he wanted to be on a Vet Minimum deal, that’s a different conversation, but that $4m is much more valuable than “veteran leadership”

That's what fans do is make assumptions. They're all over this place. And actually looking at it closer his contract is up at the end of this season since he signed a 3 year deal. WE'll see what happens at DC and with the roster. McVay also has spoken highly of having Weddle on the team. 

22 minutes ago, NVRamsFan said:

McVay also has spoken highly of having Weddle on the team. 

What is he going to talk smack on his own guy?

I mean sure, he has been a good influence on the younger guys. But that only goes so far. When you are being paid a handful of Millions of  dollars, you better be producing on the field