AFC Playoff Picture

DER10N92

I know they usually start showing this during the games as the season wraps up but I found a site that shows playoff probabilities.

We currently have a 61% chance at holding the #5 spot and a 19% chance of at least taking the #6 spot. 18% says we don't make it at all. And about a 1% chance we dethrone NE for the top spot. So in total, 80% chance we make it in as of now. Next highest behind us would be the Steelers followed by the Raiders (assuming HOU and KC hold onto the other two)

http://www.playoffstatus.com/nfl/afcstandings.html

Phil Savage former browns gm once said...

"Go root for Buffalo"

so i will, if the browns drop out the playoff race, i really like your team, your defense is tough and your offense is fun. I like McDermott, i wish we got him and you all got hue.

Also i appreciate you guys let old frank run the ball a bit, well done, i hope we meet you in the afc championship game. 

22 hours ago, bigbadbuff said:

Win out for the division crown bro!!

Even though we would need the pats to go 2-4 down the stretch which would be crazy

Hey if we win out we only need the Pats to go 3-3 in the last 6 games. Imagine New England a 12-4 wildcard. What a time to be alive that would be.

Reality is I don't see us winning next week at all.

12 hours ago, SBLIII said:

I'm definitely rooting hard for you guys against the Ravenflock lol

Talk about a catch 22.

Bills win against Baltimore and the division may be possible(especially if you guys lose Sunday). 
But in all likelihood beating Baltimore would just help you guys secure the 1st seed :(

• Like 1

By all means someone else should double check this but by using both ESPN playoff machine and playoffpredictors.com I have come to the conclusion that a win next week and some help, the Bills could actually clinch a playoff spot.

What we need:
This week:
Cleveland Over Pittsburgh
KC over Oakland
Tennessee over Indy

Week 14:
Bills win
Arizona over Pittsburgh
Tennessee over Oakland