AFC Playoff Picture

DER10N92

So we put in a waiver claim for Chase McLaughlin yesterday, but so did the Colts so they got him. Haushka’s days are numbered. If there’s one thing we can say about McBean, it’s that they identify problems and try to fix it. Might not always work (cough Peterman) but they aren’t afraid to make a change.

2 hours ago, bigbadbuff said:

So we put in a waiver claim for Chase McLaughlin yesterday, but so did the Colts so they got him. Haushka’s days are numbered. If there’s one thing we can say about McBean, it’s that they identify problems and try to fix it. Might not always work (cough Peterman) but they aren’t afraid to make a change.

I cringe everytime Hauschka comes in for anything longer than 40 yards 

2 hours ago, bigbadbuff said:

It was definitely an issue that cost them the Cleveland game and almost the Dallas game. They do need to bring in competition for Hausch but honestly it could be worse at this point, as some teams kickers cant make anything with in 30 yards.

So after yesterdays games its pretty much a win against Steelers locks in for Wild Card and #5 seed is locked. If we lose the 5th seed could be lost to Pitt so this game is huge. Also what we need to look out for is Houston VS Tennessee as the winner will likely the 4th seed in the Playoffs. Titans have Texans twice and Saints left. Texans have Titans twice and Bucs left. So basically the team who beats each other twice wins the division. It gets more complicated if they split and both win or lose the other game but it looks like Houston has the tie breaker on that as they have the division record over Tenn. Steelers have the bills, Ravens, and Jets left. I dislike the steelers so I would ideally like them to lose out and have the titans and texans both make it. I think both Titans with Tannehill and Texans are more of a threat to other teams like KC then the Steelers are as they have a capable QB to compete against them. If that happens then it would likely mean the bills play the pats in the 2nd round over playing the ravens. 

• Like 1

On 12/9/2019 at 1:10 PM, Trentwannabe said:

I want that 5th seed and want the AFC south winner. Preferably Houston.

If we beat the Pats as well, they will likely fall to the 3rd seed as KC now has the tie breaker over them. 

ehh I dont want kc getting 2nd seed that means the bills will have to face both ravens and kc. Honestly would rather face the pats over those 2 as both their offenses are faster compared to Pats. Im confident in the defense but the pressure of competing against KC and then Baltimore will be a tougher road but thats my opinion.

1 hour ago, The BILLievers said:

Best case scenario : win Sunday night and clinch the #5 seed. Hopefully go up against the Texans in R1 who I think we match up very well with. 

Worse case scenario : lose Sunday night, lose in Foxboro, must win in week 17. 

Lets do the damn thing Sunday! 

that means the bills will be 6th in worse case scenario going against a KC team in KC. Then if some how they pull it off they then have to go to Baltimore. I think Worse Case Scenario will literally be awful. Best Best Case Scenario is  they win this week and lock the 5th seed for now. then the bills go in to Foxboro win that game, and finish up beating the Jets. The Chiefs lose to Bears in week 16, and Pats falter to the phins as they buckle under pressure. Or the Pats have to take a loss to Cincy for cheating once again. Either way that puts the bills in #2 seed to play in Buffalo.

On another note there has been rumors swirling that Pats would send scouts to the hotels of teams to sweep the rooms to see if any player or coach left play books behind. Not sure how accurate that is but after proof of them having filmed Cincy nothing would surprise me.

Edited by soflbillsfan

I don't see the Bills getting past the 2nd round of the playoffs regardless of where we may have to play. I want Baltimore and KC as the top 2 seed because it will make it that much harder for the Pats to repeat. 

I think we can win in Houston, not sure we could beat the Titans again. A win on Sunday will go a long way for this team. But a loss will be damning.