The Spread Offense: The top 10 College Coaches who run this scheme

aceinthehouse

23 minutes ago, ARTMONK HOF said:

With Jason Garrett’s lack of success and Urban Meyer proclaiming he would coach the Cowboys, maybe that’s where he goes. The only thing is that’s 2 big egos colliding. Not sure it would work or last. 

It worked briefly with Jimmy & Jerry but then Jerry got greedy bc Jimmy was getting too much credit and Jerry’s only won one more super bowl, but Switzer did that with Jimmy's team.

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Jeezy Fanatic said:

What does Lovie Smith run? He’s my top choice.

He’s doing well at Illinois but he’s a laid back coach. Not as much as dumbo was, but I think this team needs a butt kicker in Chief. If we are going with a successful college coach Peterson is a perfect fit to pair with an experienced pro President/GM like an Ozzie Newsome

it might be fun to watch Greg Schiano or Mike Leach run a Redskins training camp Junction Boys in Richmond 

On ‎11‎/‎28‎/‎2019 at 10:26 AM, aceinthehouse said:

I would put money on Urban Meyer being the guy.

A)He's already available 

B)He knows Haskins very well ala/Ohio St.

C) He's the splashy move Snyder knows he has to make, to revitalized the fanbase from their sleep.

In fact, would anyone be surprised if there wasn't already a handshake on this between the 2? (Snyder & Meyer)

Wouldn't be remotely surprised because one snaky dude deserves another

6 hours ago, Jeezy Fanatic said:

Whatever gets him out of Miami

I mean, my honest opinion is they need to keep him for at least the next two years. Miami has been switching HC’s like hot potatoes since Butch Davis a decade ago. They need some stabilization in the program and consistency. I think I'd be foolish to not give Manny at least 3 years, preferably 5 to continue to build the program.

1 hour ago, Doc Draper said:

He’s doing well at Illinois but he’s a laid back coach. Not as much as dumbo was, but I think this team needs a butt kicker in Chief. If we are going with a successful college coach Peterson is a perfect fit to pair with an experienced pro President/GM like an Ozzie Newsome

it might be fun to watch Greg Schiano or Mike Leach run a Redskins training camp Junction Boys in Richmond 

giphy.gif?cid=4d1e4f299cc0c6fdd290a4c312

He's doing a great job at HPVU! Jk , jk