Week 13 - Patriots at Longhorns

Deadpulse

Just now, Deadpulse said:

This is a Patriots offense being played against the Patriots. Using the mismatches, taking the underneath, beating the rush with quick passes, barely being able to run the ball. Its textbook Patriots. 

I would give NBTs left nut for a target like Deandre Hopkins 

takes a lot of effort to scheme around a guy like that which opens up a lot of other things 

I miss gronk 

Where has the pass rush gone since they started 9-0? Can't wrap up a QB and the secondary is getting gutted. The fact that the Ravens manhandled this same Texans team a couple of weeks ago is proof that the Patriots are a flawed on both sides. They can't beat mobile QB's and it's gonna get worse next week when Mahomes comes to town.

This is worse than when they dropped to 9-5 last Dec and fell to the #3 seed. Better hope they win the final 3 to finish 13-3 just to hold on the #2 seed but good luck with winning in Baltimore b/c that ain't happening with this unit.

It's no coincidence that since the competition got better the defense has regressed and we can all stop with saying this unit is better than the 03 & 04 units b/c those units could befuddle a MVP Peyton Manning in his prime whereas this unit can't stop a RB lining up at QB.

• Like 1

Just now, JohnCena said:

Bill B is pissing me off dude let DT then let AB go and then oh yeah why not let Gordon go too. This offense sucks no one can get open man. 

Sign someone anyone we should of gave up a first rounder to land somebody before the trade deadline.

I think it’s fair to say at this point letting go of Gordon was a mistake 

it didn’t make sense at the time, it makes even less sense now 

1 minute ago, JohnCena said:

Bill B is pissing me off dude let DT then let AB go and then oh yeah why not let Gordon go too. This offense sucks no one can get open man. 

Sign someone anyone we should of gave up a first rounder to land somebody before the trade deadline.

DT is a washed up has been. Gordon doesn't care. BB doesn't want to deal with the AB drama.

I wanna kill myself watching this offense. No true #1 wide reciever, (and no a slot reciever like edelman can’t carry your offense no matter how good he is in the slot) No depth at the reciever position, no running game to speak of, a lackluster offensive line, and all the Tight Ends would be 3rd string TE’s on other teams. I really feel like Bill B is doing this too the offense to sabotage Brady and have a good d all year so he can get all the credit. Like how can the GOAT want AB to come and no one listen to him.