The Other Games Thread Week #13 Thanksgiving!

Iron_man

11 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

It's because you had no faith in Jimmy G why we lost!!!

I don't know if we gave the game plan to stop the Ravens, but we sure the hell did a better job than you guys did...#NinersBetter!!!!!

Kidding, but I mean they are going to get theirs in the run game, just have to have the LBs/safeties play super disciplined. Our pass defense didn't allow any big gains but we played mainly zone. I don't know, but it will be a great game if between you two if there is a part two! 

There probably will be, but I have no confidence in us stopping their running and/or Lamar. I'd be quite happy if we played them how how SF just did. The 4th and 1 was a shocker.

3 minutes ago, Hunter2_1 said:

There probably will be, but I have no confidence in us stopping their running and/or Lamar. I'd be quite happy if we played them how how SF just did. The 4th and 1 was a shocker.

The one we didn't convert? Yeah, that was the game right there. But Shanny had thrown it the past two times on 4th down and was successful. 

They just made a few more plays than us at the end, but can't ask for much more from the defense.