The Jason Garrett GTFO Thread: He’s Gone

resilient part 2

Will Jason Garrett be fired by next game??  

35 members have voted

1. 1. JG will still be the coach next game?

• no Jerry Jones is finally fed up
    • Yes, thats why Jerry Jones is Jery Jones

1 minute ago, WizardHawk said:

So I guess JG has to go, but now have to ask is anyone worth keeping? 

Do you even want KR moving forward?

I guess what I’m saying is there appears to be no coach the team rallies around. JG’s message isn’t hitting home, it doesn’t appear RM or KR’s is either.

No, Richard is not worth keeping.  KM is probably worth keeping.  Interim HC?  Maybe.  It’s just a matter of time IMO.

2 minutes ago, WizardHawk said:

I guess what I’m saying is there appears to be no coach the team rallies around. JG’s message isn’t hitting home, it doesn’t appear RM or KR’s is either.

Do I? No. Never did.

Just now, The_Slamman said:

No, Richard is not worth keeping.  KM is probably worth keeping.  Interim HC?  Maybe.  It’s just a matter of time IMO.

I wouldn’t even consider making Moore the interim HC. Not on this team, anyway. I think he’ll be a head coach at some point, but he isn’t ready. Given Jerry’s tendencies, that type of behavior would do nothing but encourage him to make it permanent, with multiple more years of an inexperience coaching learning on the job.

10 minutes ago, WizardHawk said:

Richard has been the worst thing to happen to our defense sense Rob Ryan. Our LBs/Secondary has regressed hard. 

Just now, Matts4313 said:

Richard has been the worst thing to happen to our defense sense Rob Ryan. Our LBs/Secondary has regressed hard. 

It seems like that, but I really have no idea how much of this defense is his and how compatible his ideals are with RM’s. This could be a case of too many chiefs and not enough Indians.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, WizardHawk said:

It seems like that, but I really have no idea how much of this defense is his and how compatible his ideals are with RM’s. This could be a case of too many chiefs and not enough Indians.

He runs the entire back 7 and calls the play. Rod coaches the DL. The two shouldnt be butting heads at all.