Jump to content
resilient part 2

The Jason Garrett GTFO Thread: He’s Gone

Will Jason Garrett be fired by next game??  

35 members have voted

  1. 1. JG will still be the coach next game?

    • no Jerry Jones is finally fed up
    • Yes, thats why Jerry Jones is Jery Jones


Recommended Posts

1 minute ago, textaz03 said:

Jerry not gonna  do it, to chicken

 

Did jerry watch the game today?  This may be a situation where Stephen has to intervene to close the deal.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, textaz03 said:

Jerry not gonna  do it, to chicken

 

Keeping the one we have gives us zero chance to win if we make it that far.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 So I guess JG has to go, but now have to ask is anyone worth keeping? 

Do you even want KR moving forward?

I guess what I’m saying is there appears to be no coach the team rallies around. JG’s message isn’t hitting home, it doesn’t appear RM or KR’s is either.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, WizardHawk said:

 So I guess JG has to go, but now have to ask is anyone worth keeping? 

Do you even want KR moving forward?

I guess what I’m saying is there appears to be no coach the team rallies around. JG’s message isn’t hitting home, it doesn’t appear RM or KR’s is either.

No, Richard is not worth keeping.  KM is probably worth keeping.  Interim HC?  Maybe.  It’s just a matter of time IMO.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, WizardHawk said:

 So I guess JG has to go, but now have to ask is anyone worth keeping? 

Do you even want KR moving forward?

I guess what I’m saying is there appears to be no coach the team rallies around. JG’s message isn’t hitting home, it doesn’t appear RM or KR’s is either.

Do I? No. Never did.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, The_Slamman said:

No, Richard is not worth keeping.  KM is probably worth keeping.  Interim HC?  Maybe.  It’s just a matter of time IMO.

I wouldn’t even consider making Moore the interim HC. Not on this team, anyway. I think he’ll be a head coach at some point, but he isn’t ready. Given Jerry’s tendencies, that type of behavior would do nothing but encourage him to make it permanent, with multiple more years of an inexperience coaching learning on the job.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

As far as JG getting canned, maybe it’s for the best he doesn’t.  Seems from what I’m seeing floating around the team may be fed up with him as well. Let him weather that storm on his own. May improve the draft pick anywy

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, WizardHawk said:

 So I guess JG has to go, but now have to ask is anyone worth keeping? 

Do you even want KR moving forward?

I guess what I’m saying is there appears to be no coach the team rallies around. JG’s message isn’t hitting home, it doesn’t appear RM or KR’s is either.

Richard has been the worst thing to happen to our defense sense Rob Ryan. Our LBs/Secondary has regressed hard. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Matts4313 said:

Richard has been the worst thing to happen to our defense sense Rob Ryan. Our LBs/Secondary has regressed hard. 

It seems like that, but I really have no idea how much of this defense is his and how compatible his ideals are with RM’s. This could be a case of too many chiefs and not enough Indians.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, D82 said:

 

See, it's ish like this that makes me worry that 9-7 or 10-6, a Wildcard upset win over Seattle and a close loss in the divisional gets Garret a 2 year extension

6-10 or Bust

Bring on the Bears

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, WizardHawk said:

It seems like that, but I really have no idea how much of this defense is his and how compatible his ideals are with RM’s. This could be a case of too many chiefs and not enough Indians.

He runs the entire back 7 and calls the play. Rod coaches the DL. The two shouldnt be butting heads at all. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×