The Jason Garrett GTFO Thread: He’s Gone

resilient part 2

Will Jason Garrett be fired by next game??  

35 members have voted

1. 1. JG will still be the coach next game?

• no Jerry Jones is finally fed up
    • Yes, thats why Jerry Jones is Jery Jones

10 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

I swear that 50%+  of this forum pretends to be brain dead because they like the drama

Drama is all we have, its all we know.  We are Cowboy fans after all. It's not like we are contending or winning anything. Let us humor ourselves.   

• Like 4

Even though Jason Garrett gets a bad rap from fans and the league, he really is a great guy. My neighbor’s son was a huge cowboys fan and died from cancer last summer, and Jason Garrett saw about it on the news made sure to help the family out and got them a bunch of autographed gear and let them come to practice. He even came out to the funeral, and amidst all the sobbing and crying, he was there standing and clapping.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Texas_OutLaw7 said:

Frankly, I think part of the problem is that many here LACK any humor. 

Theres humor, eternal optimists/homers sarcasm, cynacism, realism, arrogance, and loyalty.

I dont know what to think re the whole coaching situation now.  I wont be surprised if Garrett has a role in the organization.  Said role to be determined.

1 hour ago, elevators_rule said:

Even though Jason Garrett gets a bad rap from fans and the league, he really is a great guy. My neighbor’s son was a huge cowboys fan and died from cancer last summer, and Jason Garrett saw about it on the news made sure to help the family out and got them a bunch of autographed gear and let them come to practice. He even came out to the funeral, and amidst all the sobbing and crying, he was there standing and clapping.

LMAO

• Like 1

At this point the only thing I believe is that the jones family heard of our pending GTFO party and has done everything they can to take the starch out of our sails. It seems to have worked. The ghost of Alan Ball weeps.

• Like 5