The Jason Garrett GTFO Thread: He’s Gone

resilient part 2

Will Jason Garrett be fired by next game??  

35 members have voted

1. 1. JG will still be the coach next game?

• no Jerry Jones is finally fed up
    • Yes, thats why Jerry Jones is Jery Jones

6 minutes ago, Texas_OutLaw7 said:

You are literally the one who Pimps the Hoodie's tenure as the Browns and Josh's time with the Broncos as 'ish happens.'

Hoodie and McDallas didnt bail from the NFL. Thats a key difference. There is nothing to show that Saban wants to be an NFL coach. Or that his authoritative personality would work. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Hoodie and McDallas didnt bail from the NFL. Thats a key difference. There is nothing to show that Saban wants to be an NFL coach. Or that his authoritative personality would work. 

It's semantics, really. There is no doubt that Saban is a brilliant football mind. The Hoodie and him often take elements from each other and have said as much.

Given that Jim had success in the NFL, it stands to reason an authoritarian would work and has worked.

In terms of if he wants to be an NFL Coach? Yeah, no idea if he would want to. But I am still making that call.

2 minutes ago, Texas_OutLaw7 said:

It's semantics, really. There is no doubt that Saban is a brilliant football mind. The Hoodie and him often take elements from each other and have said as much.

Given that Jim had success in the NFL, it stands to reason an authoritarian would work and has worked.

In terms of if he wants to be an NFL Coach? Yeah, no idea if he would want to. But I am still making that call.

Jim? As in Johnson?

Because hiring a coach in 1989 is different than 2020

1 hour ago, Matts4313 said:

Mike Fisher is a moron. The only useful part of that exchange was the part about "goodbyes"

He may be on this topic, but I thought in years past and such he was pretty accurate and spot on. Am I mistaken? (not being sarcastic/condescending)

Edited by HDsportsfan

1 minute ago, HDsportsfan said:

He may be on this topic, but I thought in years past and such he was pretty accurate and spot on. Am I mistaken? (not being sarcastic/condescending)

He has become a lead generator the last few years. I dont know the last time he broke a story.

The more this stretches out, the more I think Garrett is headed to the front office and they’ll have some kind of big/controversial hire and in typical Jerry fashion they’ll break the news Sunday in between the two NFC wild card games. Jerry dominates wild card weekend, even though he wasn’t a part of it. 

1 hour ago, Matts4313 said:

Mike Fisher is a moron. The only useful part of that exchange was the part about "goodbyes"

Which is all I was really conveying. The whole drawn out affair, was ok at first, 4 days later, it looks dumb.

Say good bye, or don’t. The hush-hush part of it serves no useful purpose...outside of keeping the Cowboys on the front page. Which I know Jerry relishes this ****.