The Jason Garrett GTFO Thread: He’s Gone

resilient part 2

Will Jason Garrett be fired by next game??  

35 members have voted

1. 1. JG will still be the coach next game?

• no Jerry Jones is finally fed up
    • Yes, thats why Jerry Jones is Jery Jones

31 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

He has become a lead generator the last few years. I dont know the last time he broke a story.

He's really been bad for a long time now.  He's very much "I was always right, things just changed from when I was right" with his reporting.

It's not been a great little while for Cowboys reporting. Jane Slater is probably the best source we have at the moment.

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, Texas_OutLaw7 said:

Sturm has said since the season ended Jason wouldn't return as Head Coach. He is completely confident in this. 

...and somehow that still isn't good enough for some of you - which I find hilarious. 

I'm pretty confident he's gone as well......but you have to admit this is extraordinarily odd and bizarre way of going about it.

20 minutes ago, Texas_OutLaw7 said:

Sturm has said since the season ended Jason wouldn't return as Head Coach. He is completely confident in this. 

...and somehow that still isn't good enough for some of you - which I find hilarious. 

Sturm, the guy who does breakdowns of the offense, defense and scouting? 

His guess, and that’s all it is, is as useless as the rest. He hasn’t got any connections.