Week 14 GDT - Dallas @ Chicago

D82

Just now, Matts4313 said:

Fair enough. You would think that a player like Bennett, who was coached by Carroll/Bellichick in the NFL (+HS/College ball) wouldnt need to be reminded about such petty things. Maybe he does? 

Seriously we just have to agree to disagree on this because what you are saying is kinda crazy to blame the coach because a couple of your top DL all pro players can’t control him self and jumps off side on critical third downs 

now want to blame the coaches blame them for just how easy Chicago and there terrible O has moved the ball against our defensive scheme. 

1 minute ago, project T.O said:

This d is so vanilla. We’re allowing Mitch to pick it apart. He’s making all his reads pre snap and just waiting for it to come open. 

so tired of average allowing at best qbs to pick us apart because we don’t challenge them. 

It’s what happens when you run the same thing each and every week and never disguise anything. Makes it pretty easy.

Okay I just caught up watching this game on a tape delay. How freaking sad is this team. Or I can say is it doesn't matter if a field goal kicker missed the cake or we can tackle or the running back doesn't know how to turn around and make a catch this all falls under Jason guard lead team. And then of course you can brighten Jerry Jones from never wanted to fire this but this is such a freaking lousy team I really have a hard time being resilient in this situation