Week 14 GDT - Dallas @ Chicago

D82

2 minutes ago, Tony7188 said:

I can't believe all the hate for Dak right now. This is probably his worst game of the season but he's still trying.

He had a worst game last week I thought and was a key issue to why we got killed by Buff.  Tonight this bad game is all on the D.   

1 minute ago, Matts4313 said:
2 minutes ago, HDsportsfan said:

Damn...Dak kicked it out of bounds.

And he threw that horrible PI call. 

DAK F****** GAP INTEGRITY. YOU CAN NOT 1 GAP TO THE THE C ON BOTH SIDES OF THE GUARD YOU IDIOT. DIDNT MOORE TEACH YOU ANYTHING ABOUT RUN FITS!!!

1 minute ago, quiller said:

He had a worst game last week I thought and was a key issue to why we got killed by Buff.  Tonight this bad game is all on the D.   

Last week the defense got destroyed again. Whenever we need a crucial stop or turnover or sack they're nowhere to be found. 

Just now, 5x10 said:

Just takes 1 to kill a drive

just admit it, dak has played like crap, again 

Nah, I dont think he is playing like crap. I think the pass to Amari was really bad (dirt ball). I think the previous dirtball on the roll right to Cobb was a throw away. I think Gallup has 3 drops, Zeke has 1. 

I actually think Zeke has run well and the OL has been pretty good. But once again we cant stop shooting ourselves in the GD foot.