Week 14 GDT - Dallas @ Chicago

D82

19 hours ago, canadaluvsdallas said:

seasons over boys. time to might as well have fun from here on. pineapple on pizza? my first guest will be @Ace5

Apparently drunk me was tryin to eat horses so you do you man. I live in New Haven CT, so the home logic is that has no place on my Apizza, and is in fact grounds for divorce, but that's hard to reconcile with trying to goad @Matts4313 into braising @D82 who is apparently a horse. 

• Like 2

Just now, Ace5 said:

Apparently drunk me was tryin to eat horses so you do you man. I live in New Haven CT, so the home logic is that has no place on my Apizza, and is in fact grounds for divorce, but that's hard to reconcile with trying to goad @Matts4313 into braising @D82 who is apparently a horse. 

I mean, I do have some things in common with a horse. Not to brag...

4 hours ago, Matts4313 said:

Why would that lens matter to anything aside from "in the moment" bragging rights? Like, did Philly fans before 2017 feels super awesome because "well, at least we made it once in 60 years" - No...

The goal of every team is to win a superbowl. 

To answer your question Yes they did. As long as they had bragging rights over how pathetic the Cowboys were at that time, it suited them just fine.

But screw them! It's the idea that you are that close, consistently, sooner or later you will break thru. It shows your team is one of the elite if you can get there regularly.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, WizardHawk said:

I smell a winning streak coming. One in which Dallas dominates.

Just because that is the most Dallas/Redball thing to do. 

Yup. We finish 10-6, make it all the way to the NFC championship game, get blown out.

Jerry thinks we improved and rallied around our coach.

JG gets a 5 year extension.

We go 2-14 next year because of injuries. 

Repeat cycle of last 10 years.

52 minutes ago, CAPJ said:

Yup. We finish 10-6, make it all the way to the NFC championship game, get blown out.

Ya'll are depressing AF.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, HDsportsfan said:

You know.....like several players we've lost over the years to FA, watch that F'cer go elsewhere and get a ring as HC. It would just fit our MO.

Yep. He's going to New York, bringing in SL. Then they'll get Chase Young in the draft, and ride Jones, Barkley and Young to the Super Bowl. 

21 hours ago, Ace5 said:

What's that LOTR quote?

"Boil'm, Smashed, stick'm in a stew"

I think that's what we will do with horse d82.

• Like 1

18 hours ago, CAPJ said:

And another 10 years of certain posters defending the decisions and saying its the fault of all of our scrub pro-bowlers for not getting the job done.