Josh Allen is an ELITE QB

VanS

3 minutes ago, bigbadbuff said:

Marlon Mack is really good. The Doyle/Ebron tandem is good as well, not elite but really solid. Hines is also good for what he is, a pass catching change of pace back.

Yeah but I also really like Singletary, Brown, and Beasley... I'd have to think about it to say who is better. John Brown gets slept on too much. 

1 minute ago, BleedTheClock said:

People need to eat crow that were saying he was going to be horrible. 

I loved him as a prospect. I avoided having to eat crow on this one, thankfully.

...but elite? Absolutely not.

This. I don’t throw around elite. I’d settle on him being a top 15-10 qb to start with

3 minutes ago, NJC33 said:

Only Lamar Jackson is playing better right now? Where do you come up with this stuff 

https://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/traumatic-brain-injury/symptoms-causes/syc-20378557

Intellectual problems

Many people who have had a significant brain injury will experience changes in their thinking (cognitive) skills. It may be more difficult to focus and take longer to process your thoughts. Traumatic brain injury can result in problems with many skills, including:

Cognitive problems

• Memory
  • Learning
  • Reasoning
  • Judgment
  • Attention or concentration
  • Like 2

22 minutes ago, bigbadbuff said:

I mean if you can’t see the difference between Josh Allen and Tyrod Taylor or Fitzpatrick (which  I assume you’re talking about one of the two) then idk what to tell you.

Even worse so is comparing Brandon Beane and Sean McDermott to our previous regimes who never had this kind of success, or ability to have a definite culture.

What a dumb post

I can tell you the only difference is so far is Josh Allen has the regime's long term commitment which is likely to be gone in a season or two.

Ah yes classic McDermott who made the decision to bench Tyrod in the middle of the playoff hunt for Nathan Peterman, Beane hasn't been terrible but the bills clearly have issues on both sides of the ball.