Week 13: NY Jets vs Cincy Bengals

Bobby816

7 hours ago, doumeyer said:

Cincinnati has the worst rated offensive & the 26 rated defensive in the NFL, this game should be over early. It is no wonder that they are 0-11.

Dude this is the Jets, not the Patriots, their is no easy games, guarantees

A 4-7 team cant overlook anybody

• Like 2

55 minutes ago, KingOfTheDot said:

I hate the I only care about Darnold mentality. 

Darnold is the franchise, this season is done. We need darnold to play well because it's easy to fix the issues we have if we have a qb. Finding a qb is the hardest part.

Darnold playing well has us winning games, he has to carry this team.

Edited by NYJets4716

57 minutes ago, KingOfTheDot said:

Yeah, I get that. 

Once the playoffs became virtually unattainable though seeing Darnold develop became the only way to feel good about this season. I think the more wins we pile on the easier it will be to look at the bigger picture. 

1 hour ago, KingOfTheDot said:

I understand your point... but on offense there’s little to be excited about in the future with who we have. On defense we have a few pieces to get excited about too. But this team needs offense.

We aren't good enough to overlook anyone. 

Just want to see the continued continuity of our offense and our defense to play physical with a chip on their shoulder. As I do every week, I'll be looking/hoping to see Bell utilized more in the slot as a WR. We should win but who knows.  

We’ve had a few other bright spots develop over the course of the season. It’d be nice for some guys to play themselves into bigger roles for next season. That’s all I’m saying. Last year we had the same “only care about Sam” thing towards the end and while he played well no one else developed into anything. 

Lets hope Bless gets some picks, Jenkins get 10+ sacks, Crowder 100 catches and 1,000 yards, Bell gets a couple 100 yard games, etc...

Thats all I’m saying.

Its not just about Darnold its about establishing a winning culture. A lose to Cincy would be pathetic even if Darnold throws for 500 yards and 4 TDs. This has to be a win. Guys need to be rewarded for their efforts and to feel good after Sunday afternoons. Finish strong.