Bobby816

Week 13: NY Jets vs Cincy Bengals

Think the problem for Bell is his style is waiting for something to develop and then hitting it when it does ... prob is our line is terrible and nothing develops holes just get worse when you try to be patient ... why Powell has been more efficient cause he just hits it from the get go ... really should have some use for him more as a WR tho ...

Wow we are showing our true team today like we have most the season. Showing that few game span was more a fluke than games like this. This is us. Not the November jets

The way we are playing today, we wont win another game. I wonder if 4 wins is still outside the top 5 picks.

Deep inside, I think a lot of us saw this coming. Every time there’s a glimmer of hope, the Jets remember they’re the Jets. 

Edited by JohnnyHectorFan

1 minute ago, JohnnyHectorFan said:

Deep inside, I think a lot of us saw this coming. Every time there’s a glimmer if hope, the Jets remember they’re the Jets. 

It's a classic jets loss. I talked about it in one of these threads. We definitely were just hoping that maybe they could have moved beyond these kind of losses

2 minutes ago, JohnnyHectorFan said:

Deep inside, I think a lot of us saw this coming. Every time there’s a glimmer of hope, the Jets remember they’re the Jets. 

Wasnt deep inside, felt pretty obvious

2 minutes ago, Bobby816 said:

No TDs against the worst defense in the nfl

I think I'm more upset about three total yards in the third quarter.