Week 13: NY Jets vs Cincy Bengals

Bobby816

5 minutes ago, KBS756 said:

Darnold is just trying to make something happen and honestly if anyone saw something open he should have thrown let me know because I sure as hell didnt ... 

Balls gotta come out either way. Throw it away. Or tell Gase to stop having these long winded playcalls when the line cant handle the LOS. 

Theyre both working under the impression that we have NFL talent on the OL. We don't. 

Just now, NJC33 said:

GW not as bad, but still, bad. Not a whole lot of creativity early on. 

Not really much GW can do with the personnel we have. Dalton took advantage of our undertalented secondary and the front four didn't get pressure. Dalton was playing pitch and catch, but at least the DBs were generally in a position to make a play *and didn't*. That's not on GW.

1 minute ago, ekill08x said:

We lost to an 0-11 team today. Anything outside of Sammy sucks is fair game today.

Bad game, it happens

doesnt wipe out the good, guys have done in past games

And if we beat the Dolphins next week it wont wipe out the bad some guys have had in past weeks

Just now, ekill08x said:

This is well below mean reversion 

Agreed, which is why I still think we win a few more games down the stretch. We're having a bad game, but I never thought we were nearly as good as we looked last week. Somewhere in between